Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Weird Compilations

Pages: 1 5 replies

I was digging through my digital music collection fixing various issues when I came across a compilation I hadn't listened to for a long time, "Two Zombies Later : Strange and Unusual Music from the Exotica Mailing List". I apparently bought the album from http://www.comfortstand.com/ a long time ago. The mp3 files suggest I downloaded the album in 2007.

After listening to the album, I wondered, "Are there similar albums/compilations?"

There is Two Zombies Later - Volume Two. :)

Other than that, I'm not sure what else would fit into this particular category. I like Dana Countryman's contribution on Vol. 2, and there are a few other gems.

Hope this helps.

Martiki-bird aka Gina of the Jungle

M
MrFab posted on Thu, Sep 13, 2018 1:46 PM

If you go on my old blog Music For Maniacs, the zippyshare links are still good for the comps "Totally Nude Exotica" and "Savage Exotica"."Beyond The Sea" has some great stuff, still available via the Fat City Cigar Lounge blog.

[ Edited by: MrFab 2018-09-13 16:02 ]

On 2018-09-13 13:46, MrFab wrote:
If you go on my old blog Music For Maniacs, the zippyshare links are still good for the comps "Totally Nude Exotica" and "Savage Exotica".

"Beyond The Sea" has some great stuff, still available via the Fat City Cigar Lounge blog.

Awesome! Thank you. My wife and I are listening to "Totally Nude Exotica" right now and liking it!

On 2018-09-12 19:32, Martiki-bird wrote:
There is Two Zombies Later - Volume Two. :)

I got all hot and bothered when I read your post that there was a second volume! Then I found the track list and looked closer at what I had. I soon realized I had volumes one and two! I honestly don't know when I bought either one.

I recently found The Lavender Jungle, which I see that MrFab reviewed in 2010! I evidently am late to the game!

The first track, Gesunheit, cracks me up!

Pages: 1 5 replies