Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

wendy cevola tiki garage sale november 10th 7 am until 10 am more photos.

Pages: 1 6 replies

TIKI GARAGE SALE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10TH, 2018 Last Friday I announced a sale at the last minute and we had 6 people show up in 6 hours the next morning. So we have re-loaded the tables with mugs, bowls, 100 record albums of Hawaii and Rock and will do it all again this week. I will post photos later on. We will also sell concrete tiki statues that are in our backyard. Some are vintage and some are from Smoken' Tikis. Those we are not carrying into the garage so you have to ask. We will open at 7 am and close at 10 am. If you need our address just send me a message. This will be 8 tables full, a huge box of wall art and the tikis from the back yard. I hope you can all make it and then head to the Jungle Bird for brunch afterwards. This will be our last sale for 2018 or maybe forever. It's all really good tiki related items priced far below what we paid. See you, Wendy

Two of our 6 shoppers who came yesterday. We have filled in the spaces they left with more tiki treasures.

Hey Tiki Gang, I had some people cancel their mug orders so I have some available. They are $95 plus shipping. The mug weighs as much as 4 pounds empty. These are made to last! I wanted mine to be the best volcano out there. Let me know if you need one.
The place it represents no longer exists, just the concrete pad. It's signature tiki was minimalist so I put it on the back. Instead I used a tiki done by Freddie Coester it suited the name Waikiki perfectly.

So just post here to let me know or message me here or on facebook. Thank you. Soon I'll be back to work on the Wish List #8, not going to finish by the end of the year. Everyone is keeping me busy. Wendy

I still have more of the Sacramento Crawl mugs for sale $95 plus shipping. I'm posting again because a friend posted photos showing how the little side pots look when lit. She used bread soaked in liquor. She said the flames lasted a very long time.
Now it' looks like a real volcano. Just add some dry ice to the inside and it's really going to be fun.

If you need a mug just send me a message. Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2018-11-07 08:33 ]

I still have some mugs left but I'm posting because I just added photos that show what it looks like with the little side pockets loaded and on fire. Wendy

I'm combining the post of the crawl mugs for sale with the announcement of our next garage sale on November 10th. I hope you all can make it. Not as large as the past ones but really good quality tiki items.

Cheers, Wendy

JJ

VERY nice job, as ALWAYS!

Thank you Jah Jim.

More photos for the Tiki Garage Sale this Saturday November 10th, 2018. It is our fifth so we are now selling some really good items that were hard for Dan to part with. The downsizing of the collection continues. We also sell by appointment. Then Dan has to fill in the space made with more tikis to sell. This will be the last garage sale this year, maybe the last one forever. Dan's deciding if he's able to part with more next year.

Here are some items that may be in the garage sale.

Dan just put out these items.

Restaurant ware from the South Pacific.

Restaurant ware from Kon Tiki Ports.

23 years of collecting shell necklaces. $75 for all of them plus the pole.

Vintage. Concrete.

Vintage. Concrete.

About 10+ years old. Concrete.

8 full tables and a huge box of wall art.
7am until 10 am or when the garage is empty of people. I hope you can come. Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2018-11-07 08:32 ]

Every time I turn around Dan has brought out another tray of mugs for the garage sale. We have 8 tables full and are shooting for nine. I hope you can make it. Wendy

The garage sale has come and gone. Our next one will possible be in April of 2019.

We had Polynesian Paddy come clear from Santa Rosa.

This couple came loaded with money belonging to their son with instructions to buy great tikis. I hope they chose well.

We have our garage back and the house is floating with so many tikis gone on to new homes.

Thank you all for coming and helping us downsize. Cheers, Wendy

Pages: 1 6 replies