Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Grumpy's Big Kahuna Bash! 7-27-19 Roseville MN

Pages: 1 3 replies

“Catch a wave and you’re sitting on top of the world!”

Grumpy’s Big Kahuna drops in on their first wave into the Big Tiki-Surf pipeline! The first of it’s kind Tiki Bash in the land of 10,000 lakes!! A Midwest’s summers escape from the monotony of lawnmowers, TVs and air conditioners, to the exotic sights, sounds, eats & drinks of the Aloha Spirit. Bringing together an international collection of radical Polynesian Pop Artists, Tiki Carvers and Surf Music from the UK, Hawaii, LA, Chicago and Milwaukee! And Much, Much More!!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For his first public appearance in the Twin Cities in over 15 YEARS! Grumpy's Big Kahuna is proud to present to you the ultra-popular international artist and your very own host of Big Kahuna - JOSH AGLE aka SHAG!!!

Stay tuned for more announcements!!!

Huh. I might know some of these people.

I was pleased with the turnout at The Big Kahuna Bash. Kat and I purchased new works of art. I'm especially excited that we commissioned work with Lake Tiki. We bought a Marquesan piece from Lake Tiki years ago and it is my favorite piece. I'm looking forward to getting a companion piece.

On 2019-07-29 17:15, Scott McGerik wrote:
I was pleased with the turnout at The Big Kahuna Bash. Kat and I purchased new works of art. I'm especially excited that we commissioned work with Lake Tiki. We bought a Marquesan piece from Lake Tiki years ago and it is my favorite piece. I'm looking forward to getting a companion piece.

I was so bummed that I missed this. I was JUST up in the Twin Cities about 10 days ago. Talk about lousy timing.

I've only got one small piece from Lake Tiki so far, but I definitely want to get more. Dave does great work.

Pages: 1 3 replies