Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

blowfish taxidermy

Pages: 1 11 replies

Does anyone know anything about catching blowfish and then using them as decoration? Recently I've heard reports of people catching small blowfish near me. My son had one in a crab trap but it got out or he let it out. If we were to catch one do they stay puffed up? I'm sure Google can help with some of my questions but I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is even woth considering. Thanks!

An adventure!!! Take photos!! :D

I'm having second thoughts Mike! My internet research indicates this is way harder than I imagined. Oh well....

Darn that would have been fun to watch. Wendy

:(

Candy
Mmmmmmmm

Great use for candy corn Jon. Every Fall I say I won't be fooled again and then... Candy corn always looks so attractive, shiny with pretty colors. But you pop one in you mouth and it tastes like ear wax mixed with sadness :(

H

“Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason — all of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911.” :lol:

• Lewis Black

Ummmmm
It’s my favorite candy
:)

On 2019-09-06 17:07, HopeChest wrote:
“Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason — all of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911.” :lol:

• Lewis Black

Is that the same year the only fruit cakes were made also? :lol:

S

"Ear wax mixed with sadness".

Wow! That's brilliant and frightening at the same time. Maybe it's a good thing that i live in Australia.

:up: :lol:

Pages: 1 11 replies