Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

8 original 1940’s Gun Club Punches

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha all! As those of you who know know I’m a pretty busy Basement Kahuna lately, but ever so often I like to come back to TC and check out the digs. And as many of you also know I will rarely look into your beautiful little faces without trying to sell you some cool tiki artifacts, so here’s some! Selling 6 original 1940’s gold lead over green glass Trader Vic’s Gun Club Punch glasses in beautiful original vintage condition . Trader Vic Bergeron was an avid duck hunter, and an avid creator of delicious duck delicacies in his Australian oak -fired Chinese ovens, and in the 1940’s he paid homage to this hobby by adding the Gun Club Punch to his menu. It is still there today although now served in a less expensive ceramic mug nowhere near the quality of this original work of art. They’re $35 each plus $6 shipping East Coast, $9 shipping West Coast. PM me for PayPal information and availability. Aloha Ohana and Mahalo!

Member #490

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2019-09-04 18:55 ]

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2019-09-04 18:58 ]

Can I call dibs on one shipping to the North Coast in the Midwest?

I'm no hunter, but my wife's pop was the biggest bird man I've ever known and this might be very sweet for her.

PM Sent.

Pages: 1 2 replies