Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Skulls, books and menahunes

Pages: 1 4 replies

TA

Hello,

I'm Alex, a former bartender who got into tiki when I opened and managed a tiki bar in Manchester, UK over ten years ago. I've just had to take a load of stuff out of storage and sadly I need to let a few things go.

I have

Lots of Trader Vic's cocktail picks and stirrers - long and short menahune picks and some rubber menahune doll - M+F - stirrers. I also have some long green blade-like tiki stirrers

Two of the old-style off-white/dark cream coloured skull mugs

Trader Vic's recipe books, some signed:

Bartender's Guide 1st Edition signed
Bartender's Guide Revised Edition,
Book of Food and Drink (inscribed 'To Bonnie, Aloha, Trader Vic)
Pacific Island Cookbook

I am also selling a 1st Ed. Signed Fine Art of Mixing Drinks By David A. Embury and a second edition of the same book if you're interested as well as a load of other old and rare cocktail books.

Finally, I have an ashtray from Don the Beachcomber's at the Sahara Hotel in yellow glass.

Please PM me to discuss any items that are of interest. I am of course happy to ship worldwide at actual cost. Any payments would be via PayPal.

Cheers,

Alex.

Welcome to TC Trader Al! pictures would help, let me know if you need some help posting them

TA

On 2019-10-28 12:30, MadDogMike wrote:
Welcome to TC Trader Al! pictures would help, let me know if you need some help posting them

Yes, please could you tell me how to post pics?

When you click on post. Directly under the large white box for typing is a link that says "Add Images To Your Post."

Submit your pictures to that link and it will generate a link for each picture. Copy and past each picture link to you post.

Thanks MaukaHale. This link may help too. Give it a try, if it doesn't go right I can help you fix it

Pages: 1 4 replies