Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New From THE BLACK LAGOON ROOM - Mai Tai Til I Die Back Patches + Cocktail Glasses, Pins, Shirts

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey all -

We have a TON of brand new stuff up in The Black Lagoon Room Etsy shop, just in time for the holidays!

Check out the link below - free shipping on lots of stuff, too!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/theblacklagoonroom

Just a samplin' of what's new and exciting...

10" MAI TAI TIL I DIE Large Embroidered Back Patches!

MAI TAI TIL I DIE Cocktail Glasses - Discount on sets of 4!

MAI TAI TIL I DIE Glow-in-the-Dark 2" enamel pins!

MONSTER DRINKIN' BUDDIES Kraken Likes a Hurricane & Kong's Banana Dolphin!

PRIMITIVE - THAT'S HOW I LIVE Cramps/Mai Kai Tikis mash-up T-Shirts!

New Limited signed/numbered Screen Prints! "The Floor is Guava"(11" x 17") & "Hang Loose Haoles" Twin Peaks Dr Jacoby (8.5" x 11")

PLUS - Limited quantities remaining on some of our more popular recent designs...

MOD TIKI TRIO In Blue 1.75" Enamel Pins!

WITCO MAINLANDER 2" Enamel Pins!

HALA KAHIKI Witco 2" Enamel Pin (released in conjunction with the bar)

MAI KAI'ND OF TOWN Chocolate Brown Chicago Skyline T-Shirts (Limited Sizing available)

Restocking some old favorites soon, too (I'll put those in a separate post once they've come in.)

Get yer shoppin' done early and all in one place!

--Pete

THE BLACK LAGOON ROOM
Lurking Just Below the Surface of Milwaukee, WI
Tiki, Monsters, Cartoons & Bad Puns for the Modern Connoisseur

etsy.com/shop/theblacklagoonroom
[email protected]

IG: @theblacklagoonroom
FB: /theblacklagoonroom
TWITTER: @blacklagoonroom

Hello Black Lagoon Room!!
I was looking thru your etsy site. ...and thru your IG page.....some REALLY cool stuff :) I love the drunken Shunkies, but, I didn’t see them on the etsy site.

Did I miss them? Are they gone? Will they be coming back??

Thanks much for the kind words!

The Drunkie Shrunkies were the very first enamel pin we did about a year and a half ago and unfortunately they are, indeed, sold out.

BUT... we actually have THREE Tiki mugs in the works, the first with Tiki Diablo based on our logo, and two in the works with Munktiki Imports, one of which just so happens to be based on the Drunkie Shrunkies! Here's a little teaser of the 3-D print and one of the original concept drawings... we expect a glaze sample any day now and should have them up in the shop and ready to sell early next year.

And ya never know if that enamel pin might resurface!

Thanks!

--Pete

HHHOOOO. WWWOOOWWWW!!!
Nice preview!!!! That is amazing !!!!!!

I will seriously be watching to see how the glaze turns out.....I can only imagine....lol...i’m getting goosebumps

So
Totally
Cool

I will be crossing my fingers that the pins show up also !!

Thanks for posting!!

Thanks so much!

I'll be making a separate post one o' these days once we have an update on the Tiki Diablo mug, which we should have soon.

On the shrunken head/enamel pin front, I should mention that ALL of our mugs will come with a bunch of fun pack-ins - exclusive enamel pin, coasters, exclusive sticker, recipe card and more.

We DO have a shrunken head pin that will only be available with the Drunkie Shrunkies mug, though it's just one lone head (to differentiate it from the original pin design.) Here's a peek at said pin!

More soon - stay tuned!

--Pete

Pages: 1 4 replies