Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Flaming Skull Drink Garnishes

Pages: 1 9 replies

A little late for Christmas but I made up some ceramic skulls for flaming garnishes in your drinks and put them on Etsy. $24.99 + shipping for a set of 4 with a holding rack. Can also do custom colors or whatever else your mind can create.

"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2020-01-06 20:05 ]

What a great idea!!! Those are super cool !! I will have to get on the Etsy site later. Thanks !!

Very cool! Looks like I just bought the last set. Can’t wait to try them out.

Yes you did Flange, thanks. I'm working on some more as we speak :D

Dang- I just missed these. What a cool and clever idea, Mike!

Thanks SBT :D

AAwwesome MDM!

Thanks Cass!

Thanks Will, I shipped those this morning :)

"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2020-02-07 08:56 ]

These are SUPER FUN to play with!! After getting to the store to stock up on lemon extract....and then filling the lime half with it, and make sure the skull eyes get full with the lemon extract.....the flame looks really awesome. The shaking some cinnamon....there were literally sparks shooting out of the skulls eye sockets :)

So, I did discover the fact that it can slip into the drink :(...make sure that the lime wedge is well supported by the ice.

Yes, I tipped my lime shell over once too LOL You can also put 3 pics into the lime shell to support it on the rim of the glass.

Pages: 1 9 replies