Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday TikiFille!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Dawna!

Have a great Birthday!

S

Happy Birthday to You! Have you started clipping coupons for Depends? I think the Sizzler has their Senior Day on Wednesdays...

T

'Gonna party like it's yo tiki birfday!'

Toast one in honor of my annoyance would ya?

Happy birthday Dawna! Is your computer still sick? I need Dawna's ph#. Please pm me.

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Sep 2, 2003 11:47 PM

it was a plez meating you at "Da Show" hope you can get back up on line so we can see mo picz sista.

Happy B-day

Alohaz

Happy Birthday, Dawna!

T

WOW! You guys are so thoughtful! I am back on line (as of late last week--damn blaster worm) and I'm also back to work (damn job!). Hope to see you all sometime soon. Gotta go and catch the senior breakfast special at Denny's! :lol:

F

Happy birthday! Virgo Power!

Happy Birthday fellow Septemberite! Virgos rule!

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:17 ]

Monkeyman wrote:
..Doesn't it seem a little strange how many of us have birthdays in September?

Not really. Like Floratina previously said, it just makes us realize that all of our parents must have had one hec of a great Christmas and/or New Years Eve (December to September = 9 months).

(I know, I know, you're thinking "ewwww", when reminded that our parents actually 'got busy' sometime in their lives...haha!)

SugarCaddyDaddy's SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-09-03 12:47 ]

H

For me, the squickiness of considering my conception is overrided by one extremely cool fact: I was conceived during a trip to Disneyland. Not in the park itself, I've never been able to decide if that would make it more or less cool to me.

(Libras rock!)

F

Depending upon what time in September you were born, some of us may not have been conceived exactly at Christmas or New Year's. That doesn't matter. If it was a couple of weeks before Christmas, it could mean that your parents were party animals and were going to holiday parties and having a good time when - inspiration struck.

F

So, I was doing the math. A kid conceived on January 1, for example, would probably not be born until the 9 months were up. That puts the kid at the end of September. MonkeyMan was probably a New Year's whoopie baby. What about those who were born mid-month and early September? Probably holiday party babies.

As for me, not only was I born at the front end of September, I was 2 weeks late - they hadda drag me out. After considering this sobering evidence, I must inform you that I am apparently a Thanksgiving baby. I was fiddling with the calendar and counting and recounting, I kept landing on Thanksgiving day of that year.

Well, there was probably a party that day, too...

is it a coinkiy-dink that tiki's 2 most outgoing NYC fans are both libras born on oct 17 and 18th?

Manic-I always imagined myself to be concieved post-new years pre-valentines...is there some tiki day thta falls in between that our parents were celebrating?

Inks...countdown to bday blow out!!!

T

March 17th-ish....December 14th.

Clearly I am a Saint Paddy's Day baby.

drunkenly,

tikivixen

Pages: 1 15 replies