Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Make your own tiki necklace!

Pages: 1 6 replies

M

For a limited time if you're in the neighborhood, stop on by the Farm and... Make your own Tiki Necklace! We're down to about our last 100 or so of the original hand-stained tiki pendants we cast back in 2000. Limit 1 tiki pendant and about 6 miscellaneous beads per person (you supply your own string - very thin leather type's the best which can be found at most arts 'n crafts stores).
ps...
THESE AREN'T ONLINE! "IF YOU'RE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD & STOP ON BY THE FARM" MEANS COME ON BY OUR OFFICE!!!

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2003-09-03 23:48 ]

K
Kenike posted on Tue, Sep 2, 2003 6:14 PM

I bought one earlier this year and the stain is starting to wear off...probably because I've never taken it off, even while spending a week in the ocean. Can you tell me what is used to stain them? Mine could use a touch up.

Also I'd like to have a spare to put on a different length necklace but couldn't locate them on the web site. Can you provide a link?

Much mahalos

they're hand stained water based minwax stain onto plaster. let the stain continue to do it's thing - the result will look schweet! not for sale on the website - they're free as per my email for friends of the farm to stop by and they haven't been up on the site for almost 3 years.
holden

and about 6 miscellaneous beads

Dude!!! Save the rest of those beads for the Black Flag show this Fri. night!!! We'll roll them out onto the mosh pit!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

and, if you can't "off" those pendants, we'll sit around the camp fire and see how high we can stack them!!! (or make a bar/table top with em!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Haircut and a shave!! Jealous?????

S

What a nice offer! I'll take you up on it, but where exactly IS the office? (I remember the warehouse from the party, but that's not it, is it?)

To find the office, just keep going down the street until it ends . Pull into the driveway and veer to the right. Look to your left.

K
Kenike posted on Thu, Sep 4, 2003 7:37 PM

ummm...but I live in TX. If anyone would like to volunteer to mail one to me I'll gladly reimburse you for the postage. :D

Pages: 1 6 replies