Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Arizona Tiki Oasis 2022

Pages: 1 3 replies

B

ARIZONA TIKI OASIS 2022 Event: Arizona Tiki Oasis Website: www.aztikioasis.com Date: April 28th - May 1st, 2022 Location: Hotel Valley Ho, 6850 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Welcome to Arizona Tiki Oasis, an island lifestyle meet-up, held in the middle of the desert at one of the best-preserved Mid-Century hotels in America; Hotel Valley Ho (est.1956). Enjoy a wide range of resort activities while sipping tropical cocktails and wearing your festive aloha wear. Bask in a variety of curated experiences: sip crafted cocktails by top mixologists; browse the pop-up Art Show; relax in a cabana by the pool; learn about mid-century style, design, and lifestyle from experts; schedule a soothing spa treatment; sway to the Tiki Oasis soundtrack; shop the outdoor marketplace with a variety of artists, makers, and traders; and, of course, enjoy the overall island-in-the-desert vibe.

TICKETS: The Evening Resort Pass (21+ Thursday - Saturday): $99 includes Thursday Meet & Mingle, evening entry to resort pools with poolside entertainment, entry to curated evening events, and Intimate Tropical Tastings in various locations throughout the weekend.

The Deluxe Evening Resort Pass (21+ Thursday - Saturday): $200 includes all of the above plus an Arizona Tiki Oasis shopping bag stuffed with goodies from our sponsors, a limited-edition Arizona 2022 Tiki Oasis mug designed by Eekum Bookum, and an exclusive invitation to a VIP Kick-Off Cocktail Party.

LET’S HAVE A LUAU: In addition to the Arizona Tiki Oasis Resort Pass, we are delighted to announce that there will be a Luau on Friday night, hosted by Hotel Valley Ho! Enjoy a traditional pig roast, a fresh poke bowl station, grilled options including Crispy Cola Marinated Short Ribs and more, Hawaiian-themed desserts, and of course an array of fantastic cocktails. Don your best island attire and enjoy live music that will keep you in the aloha spirit.

SEMINARS: All seminar tickets are available for purchase a-la-carte, with or without a resort pass. Arizona Tiki Oasis seminars are conducted by dedicated and knowledgeable experts in all aspects of mid-century and Polynesian Pop Culture including mixology, fashion, architecture, art, music, landscape design, and more, and are as fun as they are educational! Prices range from FREE - $50 per seminar.

Here are just a few of the many Arizona Tiki Oasis 2022 Seminars: Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Tiki, Creating a Tiki Garden, Agave Spirits in Tropical Cocktails, Arizona Tiki Oasis 2022 Bartender Battle, Conscious Tropical, Mocktails 101, Raffia Flowers and Pom Poms, Tiki in Pop Surrealist Art, Rudi Gernreich - Beyond The Topless Bathing Suit, RUM - The Spirit of Hawai'i, Spirits - Native Ingredients & Tropical Libations from the Big Island Down Under, The Tropical Temptations of the Pre-Tiki Lounge, Ukulele Strum & Sing, A Minimalist Take on Stocking Your Home Tiki Bar.

ARIZONA TIKI OASIS MARKETPLACE Arizona Tiki Oasis is the crossroads of the Tiki world and features over 60 marketplace vendors! Crafters, artists, tinkerers, and traders haul their wares to the Hotel Valley Ho, creating a unique shopping emporium unmatched throughout the world! Saturday, April 30- Sunday, May 1: 10 am-4 pm Hotel Valley Ho: 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale, AZ Free and Open to the Public

ARIZONA TIKI OASIS ART SHOW Join us for our 4th annual Arizona Tiki Oasis Pop-Up Art Exhibit. Curated by Tiki Oasis's own co-founder Baby Doe, featuring over 25 top-international Tiki artists, this pop-up exhibit will be open to the public all weekend long! Friday, April 29 - Sunday, May 1: 10 am-4 pm Hotel Valley Ho: 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale, AZ Free and Open to the Public

ABOUT TIKI OASIS Southern California’s family-run Tiki Oasis was conceived in 2001 as a fundraiser to support the rehabilitation of the Palm Springs Caliente Tropics Motel, the most elaborate of a chain of five California Tropics Tiki motels and an important part of Tiki history. The event was moved to San Diego in 2006 to support the historic Bali Hai Restaurant and Hanalei Hotel. Now Tiki Oasis is proud to be the original and largest Tiki event in the world and features five nights and four days of live music, dance, DJs, vendors, fashion show, poolside entertainment, car show, kids activities, art exhibit, plus top experts giving educational presentations. Its sister event, Arizona Tiki Oasis made its successful debut in 2019 and brings the island lifestyle to the desert in full Mid-Century glory.

[ Edited by leevigraham on 2022-03-15 15:53:53 ]

I'm working on my painting for the TO AZ art show right now. I love these events. Where else can you go on vacation with hundreds of your friends.

H
Hamo posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 8:52 PM

I was considering combining a Route 66 road trip with AZ Tiki Oasis, but it's not going to happen. Wendy, are you and Dan going, or will you just be submitting an art piece?

I can only grantee that my painting will be there Hammo.

Pages: 1 3 replies