Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Test out Hanford's NEW game!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Okay people, if you:

• Own a windows PC
  • Love playing web games, puzzle games, and thinking games
  • Want to score points with Hanford Lemoore

Then read on, here's a great oppertunity for you:

I'm close to finishing my latest game. The sooner I can finish it, the sooner I can get to big Tiki Central changes. And the more people I can get to test it, the sooner I can finish it.

The game runs on windows, is played with the mouse, requires no dexterity or quick relfexes, and it teaches you how to play from the moment you start it. All you need to do is download it, install it, and play it. If you run into problems or if you have good or bad comments on the game, you email me and let me know.

If this sounds like fun to you, please send an email to:

Along with your Tiki Central name and the speed of your computer if you know it.

Thanks everyone!

~Hanford

hey - if this is Rocknor's Bad Day you are talking about - i highly recommend it to gamers - it's a fun and addicting game.

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-09-04 01:30 ]

Actually this is a NEW game, never before seen or played by anyone outside of a small circle of people!

T

Hanford -
what about us Mac people...?

Mac people can test it too ... as long as they have a Windows PC.

Actually, I want to make games for the Mac but since I don't own a Mac or any software for it right now, I don't want to jump into that ring until I have a bigger catalog of games I can port over to it.

This will be my second game. Perhaps when I have 4 games out it will make sense, but for right now I'm not sure if it's worth the time/money investment.

~Hanford

T

On 2003-09-03 10:48, Tangaroa wrote:
Hanford -
what about us Mac people...?

That's a good one, Chris!

T

Yeah -
ha-ha.

Those of you who are "Mac-challenged" might enjoy this:

http://www.waveworks.net/mac.html

Chris

"Oh mystic powers - hear my call...
From my limbs, let new life fall..."
http://www.christophermerritt.com

[ Edited by: Tangaroa on 2003-09-05 11:10 ]

T

If you're "Mac-challenged", you probably shouldn't be using a computer at all...or anything electric for that matter.
:)

Tikibot, I think you just insulted yourself.

T

I understand "Mac-challenged" to mean that a person finds using even a Mac too difficult or complicated.

Pages: 1 9 replies