Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Nice sale on Exotica LPs in NYC

Pages: 1 0 replies

D

Aloha..

Maybe this should be in the 'what's your favorite Exotica album' thread, but I'll start this new one anyway. For those of you...and you know who you are..in NYC or even planning on being in NYC soon, there is a great 50% off sale at Footlight Records on E. 12th St. here in Manhattan. Footlight specializes in mostly Nostagilia/Showtunes & Standards, and their inventory is in immaculate shape and all of the used LPs, which makes up like 90% of the inventory is included in this sale! No shabby $1 LPs in the mix. The have a snazzy little Easy Listening section which is where they hide all the Exotica stuff. Lyman, Denny, Baxter, etc. They're all there. I got a REALLY MINT copy of Arthur Lyman's 'Taboo' for $7.50 marked down from $15. It's in immaculate shape and sounds amazing!! This is not the deal of the century, but it ain't bad either. There's a bunch more stuff there, plus all the other genres of music I mentioned. Wanna nice Julie London LP in great shape at a good price? You'll probably dig up a nice gem there. Cheggidout!!!! Mahalo! :drink:

Pages: 1 0 replies