Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday SugarCaddyDaddy

Pages: 1 29 replies

Turning 30 with a few years experience!

HBD to SCD and Vintage Girl TOO!!!

T

Happy Birthday to the man who's Yahoo Calendar puts all others to shame. :)
Is it wrong to check out SCD's Calendar more than my own work Calendar?

T

Happy B-day. May all your tiki wishes come true.

Happy Birthday to my bro SCD, the man with a smooth ride and a slick pomp. I'm having a Diet Coke and Rum today to help you celebrate! Okole Maluna!

And of course, Happy Birthday VintageGirl!! Or as Atomic has probably already told you - Happy Barfday!

Oh, I almost forgot -- "Happy Birthday fellow Septemberite! Virgos Rule!"

**Poly-Pop ***

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-09-09 08:41 ]

A

If Vintage Girl and SugarCaddyDaddy Share a Birthday, they were both born under the star of Style, Class and Sophistication. A warm Hoity Toity Happy Birthday to some great people. Hau'oli la hanau.
Mahalo,
Al

T

To V-Girl and SCD, enjoy the day!

TR

Vintage Girl and SCD,
A Birthday Toast To You Both!
:drink: Aloha!

Feliz cumpleaƱos to my favorite Hottie Latino Hoite Toite!

Big Happy Birthday to The Redhead With The Most Style at any tiki event!!

Stentiki and I will hoist one(s) in your honors tonight as I show him Houston after work. In lieu of a suitable tiki bar, will a froo-froo martini do (e.g. white chocolate)? That's kinda birthday cake-ish, isn't it?

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-25 10:03 ]

O

happy birthday, but if you would have used the search feature you could have found this post. just kidding, have a happy birthday.

Best Birthday Wishes!!

:tiki:

M

Lite the torches, call in the hula girls, and down a couple of chi chi's...

Have a slammin BDay.

T

Mrs. Pug & I raise our mugs in a Tiki Toast to you on your B-day.

Happy birthday, you cool dude, you! Have tons of fun and let's celebrate many more.

-Weird Unc

M

SugarCaddyDaddy,

You've got a voice for radio, hair for the movies, and the car of a rock star. Not to mention a lovely wife and daughter. Man.... you've got it all. Happy Birthday to a fellow Septemberite.

Who da man....You da man

D

Kia huritau ki a koe SugarCaddyDaddy! I hope this says "Happy Birthday" in Maori! :drink:

Happy Birthday to you, SCD and the Pomp!

Johnnie and Robin

M

Many happy returns to you both!

Frankie,

YAHOOOOOO!!!! Have a spam-o-licious Birfday!

Here's to the man with the best (guy's) hair on TC. (Not a strand out of place!) Happy Birthday fellow Virgo! We Virgos rock!

Have a happy birthday Sugar Caddy Daddy! May the tiki gods smile upon you on your special day!

A

SDC,

You remain, as always the ultimate gentleman of TC. You have the the "Rico-Sauve" style that rivals Ricky Recardo! Have a cruisin' kinda day! Love, Shell in the Pacific

Happy Birthday to Mr. Guapo. Thank you for being so very considerate and thoughtful. Witness the way you keep track of all the upcoming tiki fun so no one misses out. Witness also your nice welcoming presence and your willingness to laugh at my cheesy jokes.

You are also a goofball, but you're not the only one around here. More on that later.

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday and much Aloha to y'all.
:tiki:

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you didn't go to Souplantation for your birthday!!

H.B.S.C.D.

Wow!

Thanks alot for all the birthday wishes everyone! It was quite a relaxing day with the family.

We still have quite a few Septemberites in our group! Maybe we ought to include a "birthday" slot in the profile member listing?

I'll post pictures soon, but some of my birthday presents included gift certificates to purchase some much needed aloha/hawaiian shirts, a fantastic Johnnie Velour bowl, a large carved tiki by Chiki, and tiki swizzle sticks, the Tiki Quest book and 2 custom sewn tiki water cooler covers from PurpleJade! Woohoo!

The best part of my day was watching my daughter (4 y.o.) decorate my cake, helping me blow out the candles, and later, falling asleep in my arms. I will always have an opportunity to obtain tiki items, but I'll never be able to replicate those moments that can't be bought...

Thanks again everyone!

Happy Birthday, SCD! Where you been?

H

Hope your birthday was great, SCD!

Pages: 1 29 replies