Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Tiki Central logo
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Does anyone know what happened to ...

Pages: 1 8 replies

Up until recently, The Exotica Group on Blogspot was featuring incredible quality LP RIPS by Awdeeohfile . However in the past couple of weeks, those posts and the link to Awdeeohfile's profile have been removed.

Does anyone know what happened? I am hoping that Awdeeohfile is OK. They provided us with incredible music that was hard to find in pristine quality.

Hello. I'm still around. Any rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I left The Exotica Group for personal reasons that have nothing to do with that blog itself. I haven't even discussed my reasons for leaving with the blog's owner. Thank you so much for asking!

Kind Regards, Awdeeohfile.

[ Edited by Awdeeohfile on 2024-06-18 12:35:17 ]

Thank you so much for replying! I’m glad that you are ok and not in any legal trouble (I hope) for bringing us so much great almost-lost music. And thank you so much for the music! What you gave us was truly a gift. I hope everything continues to be well and dammit I wish I could buy you some Mai tais as thanks!

(double posted, sorry)

[ Edited by ClayBouTiki on 2024-07-14 14:26:15 ]

I have other things I need to devote my attention to now. As I said, my reasons for leaving the blog have nothing to do with the blog itself, and I'll add nothing to do with any legal issues either. If you're ever in San Diego, you can buy me a Painkiller at False Idol downtown in Little Italy.

A

Glad to see you around Awdeeohfile! That certainly was a major lost :-(. It is possible to make the albums available again in some way?

[ Edited by artus72 on 2024-06-29 05:15:10 ]

If I do decide to bring it back, I'll post something about it in this Tiki Music section.

A

Thanks Awdeeohfile, let's hope to get some good news!

Don't know the reasons of your decision but I hope everything goes well and i greatly thank you for all the gems you've give us so far.

Best wishes ;-)

[ Edited by artus72 on 2024-07-01 14:47:36 ]

So good

Pages: 1 8 replies