Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Weird turn-on

Pages: 1 15 replies

I was walking down 2nd st in Belmont Shore last weekend and I see this very hot younger (25?) women walking down the sidewalk. She's wearing those awesome hip hugger jeans and a halter top. As i'm trying to look without being obvious she leans her head to the side and spits on the sidewalk. I know this sounds strange but all I could think was that is so hot! Am I strange??

I think it would have been hotter if she was chewin tobacco.

You got the "Johnny Rotten Fetish!!"

it has been called "lube from the north"

"Strange" would have been if you had licked up her salacious saliva!

It would have been hotter if she made a hauking sound an then spit/spat for distance...

Call me weird and old fashion but I prefer it when a woman just swallows it descreetly.

[ Edited by: tiki rider five-O on 2003-09-10 11:34 ]

Now if you had held one nostril closed with her thumb and cleared the other one-THAT would have been hot!

snot-rockets! that's the worst thing about cycling in a group. Makes you wish you were the boy in a bubble. Nah I don't like the spitting thing, but to each his own.

T

yes

Call me late for dinner, but I dig it when a chick wears clogs and and leiderhosen while lighting a fart.
oooooweee, just thinking about it makes me feel like a worm sticking his head out of the ground on the first day of spring and seeing no robin.

Chongolio

KK

On 2003-09-10 14:40, tikibars wrote:
yes

what he said

T

Until you see a 4 foot, 90 year old chinese granma hock a loogie on a chinatown sidewalk, you will not be cured. Come to Toronto sometime, I can help you get rid of this fetish pronto!

M

On 2003-09-10 21:33, tikifish wrote:
Until you see a 4 foot, 90 year old chinese granma hock a loogie on a chinatown sidewalk, you will not be cured. Come to Toronto sometime, I can help you get rid of this fetish pronto!

You need not go that far! I've got plenty of surly old Chinese women spittin' everywhere. The Richmond District is awash in phlegm.

Er...you should still go to parties at the Foggy Grotto, though. We're a "No-Phlegm Zone"

On 2003-09-10 11:30, Tiki Rider Five-O wrote:
Call me weird and old fashion but I prefer it when a woman just swallows it descreetly.

Don't men always prefer swallowing to spitting, discreetly or otherwise? :wink:

K

Anyone see that episode of Family Guy when Quagmire goes to a bowling alley and starts sniffing the women's bowling shoes?

Pages: 1 15 replies