Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: 23 South Sea Islands (The Conflict Islands) for Sale!

Pages: 1 5 replies

At a price of 25 million, if we can get all 1311 Tiki Central members to chip in, then it would only be $19,069.41 per member!

HAHA!

The ebay listing

The Conflict Islands Website

Nicely situated! Does anyone know who's governmental control we'd be under? Good information at the start of this enterprise would allow us to plan for offshore banking, corporate headquartering, stamp cancelling, etc.

Of course having an offshore data center for Tiki Central is a plus...

K

I'm trying to get my wife to embezzle some $$$ from the company she's about to be laid off from. If she can get the full 25 million you're all invited. We need to think of a new name..Conflict Islands just doesn't cut it for me. Ideas?

:drink:

Hell, if your wife can come up with the whole price tag, I'm all for The Mrs. Juno Islands, or Mrs. Junotania, or Juniana, or Juniti, or...

Happy embezzling!
F

K

Humm..it certainly WOULD be a nice group purchase...LOL. Perhaps it could house all the tikis from various places being torn down, etc. Heck, maybe we could even just move entire buildings there (Kahiki, etc)..make it a sort of new "Tiki Gardens". I rather like "Conflict Islands"..could work well with a skull and crossbones theme. Well, it's a lovely thought.

A

The main concern I'd have would be the need for security. That area is notorious for pirates.

It really could be Tiki Central though.
A

Pages: 1 5 replies