Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Mugs for sell. Johnny Sens. 1960's

Pages: 1 5 replies

These are some mugs I make from vintage molds. Bid on them please!!! Feed my starving children. These mugs are manufactured by no one but me and you will not find any others like them.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=nedyahr&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-07-15 12:00 ]

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-07-15 12:20 ]

M

Hiya,
You make all these from the old molds?

Only 3-day auctions...hope they do well. Maybe I get lucky and score one.

midnite

All are made from old molds. I have 4 different ones. I have found that 3 days do just as good as 7 days. The buyers usally fight for them in the last minutes anyway. I just sold the 1962 and the 1967 to the same person for $51 and $30, which is high for the 1962, but about right for the 1967. Thanks. Donald

M

My oops. I was just looking at the one auction and now see you have staggered the auction durations, that is a good ploy. I usually try and put things in many sub-cateogories; Hawaiiana, Tiki, Barware. Try and attract more eyes. I hate 10 day auctions, though...too impatient!

Funny, when I sell on ebay I am going crazy "where are the bids!?!" and when I am buying, "no hurry, wait 'til the last minute." But that is life on ebay.

I like the '62 model.

midnite

Bid then my good tiki friend!!! Feed the children!!! Then of course I need to restock my bar with some spirits! Thanks for your intrest

I will take special orders on these. Just ask. I can make them in many colors.

Pages: 1 5 replies