Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Fee Brothers Falernum

Pages: 1 12 replies

Hi Friends,
Does anyone know of a online source for purchasing Fee Brothers Falernum? Also is there a good place to buy syrups online?
Thanks

They have Fee Brothers Falernum at the address listed below. They also have other premiun liquors as well, and claim to have one of the largest selections of single malt scotch in the world. Definetly a cool place.

Wine & Liquor Depot
16938 Saticoy St, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Phone: (818) 996-1414

Cheers,

KT

Welcome SB to TC!

Here are past postings on falernum with info on where to buy, how to store, and some recipes. Click & read. I'm sure you will find some info that you could use. There's also the handy-dandy search button that you can use to customize your search on specific items, products, events, etc.

Hola, Aloha & Mahalo!

SugarCaddyDaddy's SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-09-14 00:36 ]

SugarCaddyDaddy,
Your the man!

T

Fee Brothers Falernum can be found at:

Surfas Restaurant and Supply
8777 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Corner of W. Washington and National Blvd.
Monday – Saturday: 9AM to 6:30 PM
Sunday: 11AM to 6:30 PM
310-559-4770 or Toll Free 1(866) 799-4770

http://www.surfasonline.com

Just bought some today to try, $4.50/12.8oz/375ml. They also carry Fee Brothers Grenadine and other Fee Brothers products as well as Monin Passion Fruit syrup (orange color) $7.62/750ml and Monin Almond syrup $8/750ml and a lot of other Monin syrups.

Monin Passion Fruit is not easy to find in the L.A. and Orange County area.

G

Don't forget Fee Bros Orange Bitters! You can get that from surfas as well.

R

It's not exactly online, but the DC area crew have had great luck ordering direct from Fee's, via the info on their website:

http://feebrothers.com/

Fee Brothers
453 Portland Avenue
Rochester, New York 14605

(800) 961-FEES
(585) 544-9530

Email:
[email protected]

T

Fee Brothers have a rather quaint perspective on billing, too. They send you the stuff, THEN they send you a bill a few days later. I've gotten large orders from them before, then they trust us enough to bill us later.

They do not take credit cards, but you can pay with a check. Go figgur. I guess they haven't been burned badly - let's keep it that way! They're fine folks there.

Amazon.com

MAde my own this weekend, awesome stuff, worked really well.

The falernum sold on Amazon.com is from KegWorks.com. Easier to buy direct, they have some hard to find stuff.

i recently saw them in binny's in chicago.....so they carry it there which means they probably sell it on their website....google binny's ....

I thought for sure I bought it direct from Fee Bros. online (with credit card)..of course, when I got it, I made drinks with it, so I could be mistaken (it oculd have been kegworks) I've since seen it at a store in Western MA that also carries LH 151, so 'nuff said.

Pages: 1 12 replies