Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Ebay Tiki wedding shirt

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

Hello,
This is my first time posting. This site was recommended by My fellow Vintage Clothing Sellers. Thought this shirt might be of some interest. If, only for the fun of checking it out. Please, let me know what you think! Thank you!

22 hours left on Auction time.
Link for the Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2854897415&category=48851&rd=1

[ Edited by: tikipink on 2003-09-13 21:41 ]

Tikipink,

Are you an associate of MissB?

I got nervous when I saw it on Ebay. I have that same shirt, and my wife hates it. She cringes on the rare occasion I wear it. I thought maybe she had put it on ebay under an alias.

Erich

wow thanks for posting- i would never have found that item otherwise, since im still trying to figure out how a searchbox works

M

...her fellow sellers must not have warned her about posting stuff for sale without introducing herself first...

T

...No, I was not told about introducing myself. Where do I introduce myself? What needs to be included in that introduction?

T

Check out the other thread in this forum just below this one, I think I explained it there...

T

I read the post. Sorry, I understand completely. I read the rules. But, did not understand the nuance. Also, I will not leave in a huff. Glad I found this site.
Thanks!

I got that shirt in white and a light brown. Shelley told me Big Al has it in blue also. I dig that shirt. nice

On 2003-09-15 20:27, tikipink wrote:
...No, I was not told about introducing myself. Where do I introduce myself? What needs to be included in that introduction?

Actually... EVERYONE who signs up to Tiki Central automatically gets an email saying, "please introduce yourself on the 'Introductions, new members post here' thread." Hence, it is the thread with the most responses here. Even if you didn't see the email - if your look over the forum - that thread usually sticks out like a sore thumb due to the # of posts... (currently 39 pages worth)

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound snippy, but I guess - many people don't actually read their email??? I have had similar issues on Lotta Living.

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-09-17 07:33 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies