Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: fishing float light, large and red

Pages: 1 4 replies

this is a float I just put on ebay, please check it out and bid!.It is too big for my little bar. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2347177885&category=29510#ebayphotohosting

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-09-14 23:02 ]

Dos Wheelos,

I'm a bit confused. Your description says that the lamp shattered after you cut a hole in it for the electrical. So then you used a 'proper light fixture and modified accordingly'.

a) is it still shattered?
b) if it is still shattered, did the use of a 'proper light fixture and modified accordingly' somehow 'fix' it?
c) why don't you want it? Did your tiki bar shrink or did the float increase in size since the projects inception?

bong, only you would not get it!.The float is history, so I used a new round light in its place.The size thing is equiv to" my eyes were bigger than my bar!"

Actually I didn't get it either.

So the "fishing float light" isn't made with a fishing float, instead it's made with light fixture. Okay, so is the light fixture glass?

OK, I give!.I re-wrote the ad/decription to help explain it a little better.It is glass, just not a real fishing float.Remember, most all of these hanging in our local tiki hot spots are not real floats either,they are usually plastic or production lamps that have been modified.

Pages: 1 4 replies