Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

When is the next biggest Tiki Event?

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

You know, just to I can book my hotel room,tell everyone I am going, then back out at the last minute due to lack of funds.

hahah

sad but true.

Well, how about The Southern California Tiki Lovers Festival!

Complete with live custom carvings done by carvers from all over the U.S. and Pacific Islands. With your admission, you do get one free 4-foot custom carved tiki by the wood carver of your choice after seeing them and their display of finished pieces at the Welcoming Party the first night. The shipping of the tiki back to your home is free too. (Oh, and the first 5 drinks, served up by Mike & Mike of Tiki-Ti's are free that night too.)

There will be round-the-clock (yes 24 hours) of Luaus, Polynesian shows, firedancers, etc., and flying in will be the world famous Mai Kai Mystery Drink Girl presenting and serving the Mai-Kai Mystery Drink Bowl to each and every attendee.

The accomodations will include your own suite custom decorated by Crazy Al and Bamboo Ben. You will sleep like a baby in your own lavishly decorated hut. If you like anything in the room, you may have it at 20% below actual cost.

Don't worry about renting a car. Your bamboo and tapa decorated limo will take you where you need. There is also your own bartender in each and every one of the limos available to the events attendees.

As for what to wear, just bring your toothbrush and underwear (or not :o ) because a full Alfred Shaheen wardrobe will be available for you to wear. Internationally known hair stylist Jean Paul Maori and world reknown makeup artist Penelope "Princess" Pupuli will be available to you.

Also available 24 hours is a relaxing Lomi Lomi deep tissue therapy massage utilizing the finest Kukui, macadamia and coconut oils by Master Masa Ju. Her therapy can command $500 per session, but is available to you for this special event for only $30.

Don't forget to pickup your complete set of Steve Crane mugs sold by Steve Crane, Jr.. He will have available, all of the undistributed mugs that have been kept in storage for years. They are being released only for this event. One complete set is held for each reservation made and will be approximately $50 for the whole set.

TikiFish, you can make your cancellations...er...umm....reservations and obtain all the details of even more items and events going on at: http://www.socaltikilovers.com.

When you call to make your reservation, they will humor you by giving you a psuedo reservation number since they already know you will cancel.

Flying Monkey Airlines has a roundtrip special going on too. Be sure to let them know you are (not) flying in for this event so they can give you "the special", unadvertised special.

Won't see you there!

(See what happens when you drink a pot of coffee BEFORE eating?) :P

P.S. I believe Tiki Oasis IV is really the next biggest event.

I've heard rumors that the next biggest Tiki event is being held in my pants!!!!

Damn--now none of you will respect me for talking such trash!

On 2003-09-16 10:22, mrsmiley wrote:
I've heard rumors that the next biggest Tiki event is being held in my pants!!!!

But are you holding it yourself? :wink:

Hey, where HAS Tikimonkey gone?

I heard at the last party in mrsmileys pants,(must have been the date)that nobody could come.

T

On 2003-09-16 12:41, Unga Bunga wrote:
I heard at the last party in mrsmileys pants,(must have been the date)that nobody could come.

Because nobody could find it.

Yes, but even though it was a small turnout, I heard that he single-handedly made sure everything went off with a bang!

M

Posted by purple jade on 2003-09-16 10:56

I've heard rumors that the next biggest Tiki event is being held in my
pants!!!!

But are you holding it yourself? :wink:"

Purple Jade, you ARE naughty! My answer is-
My parties are SO big , I need as much help as I can get!

Now, we can see if poor TIkifish's innocent lament turns into a blocked thread! Hanford, I'm just being silly--don't hate me!!

Damn--now none of you will respect me for talking such trash!

It's OK Mr. Smiley, I never respected you. ha HA!

Actually, I think the next BIG tiki event is the TIKI END OF THE WORLD Scheduled for November 17th, 2003

REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies