Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Anyone looking for a bamboo couch?

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha Gang, I am forced to part with a unique and beloved three/four piece bamboo/rattan couch with golden cushions. I'd like it to go to a tiki friendly home. (I live in West L.A.) $200. Questions? Feel free to e-mail me. [email protected]

Mahalo!

WheelerIsland,

Could you provide a more detailed description on this thread.

Is it bamboo or rattan?

Is it multi-banded or single band?

If it's rattan and multi-banded, $200 is a very good price.

'A thing of Tiki is a joy forever'

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-09-19 13:30 ]

I have written up a very detailed description of the couch that is too lengthy to post here but I am more than happy to forward it along to anyone interested.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm not exactly certain what you mean by "banded" and while I believe technically it is rattan, people who have seen it say, "Cool bamboo couch!"

I think it's a good price too, thanks for noticing. Easier to part with it knowing that it will stay in the "tiki central family".

Wheeler~

Welcome to Tiki Central.

I too, would be interested, but I do suggest taking detailed pictures along with your detailed description. Even a very detailed description can lead to a hundred different images in ones mind, and ones opinion of what's 'mint', 'near-mint', 'excellent', 'good', 'fair' & 'poor', can vary from person to person.

Like the saying goes: a picture is worth a thousand words.

The people have spoken. Wheeler Island will now get off his duff and work on getting you folks a visual of said couch. Please pardon my computer illiteracy.

Sorry for the delay but I am now able to send pictures of the couch via e-mail. (I have not been able to get Shutterfly to work for me yet but still trying.) Want to see it? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Pages: 1 5 replies