Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Has anyone recieved their SHAG/Disney mugs yet?

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hola fellow TCers. Were you like me an the thousand othe suckers that fell in line for 7 hours at Disney to get a chance to buy the LE Tiki Room mug?

If you were there, then you probably heard that there was a production delay and that Disney will be mailing our mugs within 7 days, but no later than Oct 31st.

If anyone has recieved their mugs through the mail, please post a reply and indicate your location. I recently called disney and they said that they will not recieve any mugs until October, if so what's with the 7 day crap.

That's why I started this post. Thanks for your cooperation and it was nice seeing you guys there.

Patience Grasshopper! Perhaps Holden can shed some light on the timing of the shipment since his company made them (Tikifarm)

Hello TCers,

My friend said that the post sounded angry. Oops, I didin't mean it to come out that way. I kindda have a potty mouth. If anything, it was towards the disney officials.

Happy posts only

We'll get 'em all shipped out by October 10th. Depending upon where you live, give it up to 1 week to get delivEARED!
Holden

Shipment arrived today! So far so good...

Got mine yesterday.

Got 1/2 mine today

On 2003-10-17 12:08, The Monitors wrote:
Got 1/2 mine today

Ouch! But I guess a little glue'll fix that... ;})>

A

I got mine yesterday.
A

okay got the second half. All in good shape. Thanks Holden.

H
Hina posted on Wed, Oct 22, 2003 2:15 PM

I received my mugs on Saturday. I am absolutely in love with them. Thanks to the gang at Tiki Farm for my new favorite mugs.

~H

Pages: 1 10 replies