Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Rumor of another Tiki Room Mug?

Pages: 1 5 replies

S

I heard the rumor several times at Disneyland and maybe even on these boards at some time or other, but wasn't there supposed to be another non-shag, non-limited tiki pole mug. Does anyone else remember this or am I still asleep and having a good dream?

Also, weren't the first 100 people at D-land supposed to get some kind of free treat? Did they? Anyone know?

[ Edited by: spy-tiki on 2003-09-25 16:34 ]

A

A guy named Kevin Kidney designed this mug and Holden at Tiki Farm produces it. It's the lime green one in the middle.

I understand they will sell this mug at the gift shop by the Tiki Room. It's one cool mug.
Mahalo,
Al

S

Ah, my friend from the Indiana Jones ride! Thanks for the info. Are these available now, or still under wraps?

K

I'm going to Disney in Orlando in 2 weeks. I REALLY hope they have it.

:drink:

Tiki Farm mugs have been spotted at the Polynesian resort, so it wouldn't surprise me that these mugs appear down here. I haven't seen them yet.

No worries, though. Even if you aren't here, you can still call and purchase any item that is sold in the parks.

C

F

believe me, all these mugs, including the ones all over ebay now, are going to be all over ebay.. for a... very.. long.. time

Pages: 1 5 replies