“Mr. Vise Grip’s Bamboo Bar”
19 Broadway Nightclub

19 Broadway St. Fairfax (Marin) CA
http://www.19broadway.com

Come out and hang your tiki out!

Next UP! CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
THUS. Oct 9th Make Out Room!!

3225 22nd St. San Fran

I’ll be high a top the Pool Table once again finishing one of the only APE tikis to be worked on for Four Shows! This Same Tiki to be raffled off that night! Don’t miss your chance to get an Ape Tiki for $5. The Ape Tikis have gone for over $200 in the past. If you can’t make it have your bud buy you a ticket.

other events
Flaming Scorpion Bowl Races
Win a date with a Hula Dancer
A Group Hula Hoopin’ing
Free Ape Shit with CD Purchase
Surprise Acts they say
DJ Otto

See you there...Great Venue Great Fun!
http://www.tikimania.com/ape.html

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2003-09-26 03:12 ]

Hey Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyy Al!

In the November issue of GuitarPlayer, they have a review of Jungle Jems. It's a very positive review (what else?).

T

All right Al!

Free Ape Shit!
Don't get any better then that.

Trustar

CA

my man Frank had this to say about the Fri night gig.

Next Friday, Oct. 3, APE will be making their first appearence at 19 Broadway in Fairfax. This is the club that the legendary Vise Grip, singer, mixologist and all around man about town, has transformed into a Tiki Paradise. It's just 20 short minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge, and trust me:

IT IS WORTH THE TRIP!!!

Crazy Al will be carving a tiki onstage! There'll be not one, but TWO hot hawaiian steel guitars being played. We got ukuleles. We got bongos. We got tribal drums.....

On 2003-09-30 01:43, crazy al wrote:

There'll be not one, but TWO hot hawaiian steel guitars being played.

Damn! I pray to you guys!

My Pal Al! (sorry, still learning this pic post stuff!!)http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce20b3127cce8f32e3fc0b760000001010

Doh!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

M

Ben, you kill me! It came out 1" and upside down. Somebody give this guy a hand so we can one day see his fab shop and killer stuff on a website.

I'll be at APE on Friday, and if you're in the Bay Area, you should be too!

I'll be at APE on Friday, and if you're in the Bay Area, you should be too!

You Bay Area Tiki Folk are lucky. This is gonna be one hell of a show!!!

(So. Cal might have a lot of tiki, but No. Cal has APE! Arrrrrrrr!!)

CA

I've got six logs and a rent'a'car... see you up north in six hrs.....

dang i have to have some one up there hook me up with a tree trimmer... so far my band mates have droped the ball...

log halling sucks

T

Al -
I've got a comic book for ya - with a Crazy Al tiki in it...!

T

We'll see you there, Martin. First round's on me...

Arrrrrrrrrr!! I missed my flight this time!!!!

CA

thanks for all the support on Fri. night!

here's the new tiki born to the world through the Musical efforts of APE
http://tikimania.com/docs/bt_61.html

thanks again see you this Thursday!

i got to get that book for the tiki kiddies

M

Good to see those who came. Everyone else...

need a little more lovin' in the North Bay. C'mon peeps.

Ape was as great as ever. I think there was a woman in the audience who was tripping, because when Al came at her with the "Witchcraft" stuff, she kind of freaked. It was great. Drinks are as powerful as ever and tasty too.

I can't make this Thursday at the Make Out Room, but I hope lots of people go. Ape owns us all!

T

I'm a-bumpin' this up soze all yuz peeple will come out to see APE! Don't miss it! They need some props from all the NoCal HT's.

See you there!

T
thejab posted on Thu, Oct 9, 2003 1:09 PM

On 2003-10-09 12:53, Tiki-bot wrote:
I'm a-bumpin' this up soze all yuz peeple will come out to see APE! Don't miss it! They need some props from all the NoCal HT's.

See you there!

I wanna but I'm leaving for Baja at 4AM tomorrow (with mrsmiley) and I still have to pack tonight. Say Hi to Crazy Al for me.

T

Hey Dean, is Robin mixing tonight? We're thinking about stopping in on the way to the city.

T
thejab posted on Thu, Oct 9, 2003 6:40 PM

Yes, Robin's still making them on Thursday but the tropical drink menu has become an under-the-bar thing. Because when it gets real busy the extra care and preparation time to make them makes it impossible for her to keep up with other drink orders. So now it's for people who know to ask for one. They sold out of mugs and I'm not sure if they have gotten more yet.

Pages: 1 18 replies