Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

European mugs up for trade

Pages: 1 8 replies

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d708b3127cce8f63ec1c94cd0000001610

These are your average mugs you can find over here during a summer of hunting-gathering. Not too exciting, but then again the brown mugs are local products from the Swiss Mövenpick restaurant (The mold originated in Germany though).

I will trade them for any mug I don't have yet (salt shakers or bowls are also accepted as payment). You can mail pictures of your dusty trade items to: [email protected]

Best regards from your trading outpost in distant Europe.

O

hi
the green one and the light brown (non-peanut style) one are of interest, let me get back to you.

[ Edited by: tikitanked on 2003-10-06 09:35 ]

They look so...

European!

T

Most of these mugs have gone to the US and Canada, but I have a few extra of the green and brown ones left. The brown Mövenpick mugs from Switzerland are also represented in James 'Tiki Quest' together with their German counterpart.

It will take me another couple of months to find new ones since the car boot season is over.If you're quick, you can trade in the few that are left.

Mahalo,

represented in James 'Tiki Quest'

Uh, not quite.

T

Sorry, of course I meant Duke & Amy's. But James book is not bad either. Less colourful, but just as useful.

S

Trader Val,

Cool mugs!

Nice trading with you.

Looking forward to having a drink from the Movenpick mug.

Mahalo.

Traderval, what do you have left?

T

Aloha Flounder,

got one brown left, the emrald eyes and the two green chinese grog mugs. Will go hunting tomorrow, let me know if you're looking for something in particular.

Pages: 1 8 replies