Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

`Ona Tiki

Pages: 1 18 replies

thanks

[ Edited by OceaOtica on 2023-04-29 20:58:27 ]

let us know when it's open ... no need to post now if you've got nothing on the site!

~Hanford

Hey! That's my line, "Coming Soon"!!!

Ha Ha Ha!

Actually, there might be a Bamboo Ben website of some sort before the end of the year. 51% sure.

we will have some new info posted on the site in about a week from now, stay tuned

cool another tiki supplier. More power to you, and i hope your business is a success.

The first test fire is currently underway....

It's very exciting. The designs are cool, too. Of course, I am biased.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we will post updates as we have them.

"Everything here on Planet Zero is numbered."

[ Edited by: Evil Mastermind on 2003-10-03 21:04 ]

O

to clarify to everyone, evil mastermind is my co-partner in `Ona Tiki. tommorow morning we will have the first peak at our mugs and will let you all know the results.
till tommorow

O

hey everybody,
our test run went well. things are looking good for us to proceed into production. we will have a sneak peak on tiki central soon, probably before photos are hosted on our site. stay tuned...........

70 ounces! aaaahahahahaha! :D If I smile any larger my jaw will fall off (It's okay, it happens all the time)

atomiczombie,
glad you dig. i always wanted a mug that could hold a drink to quench my thirst; i look like a rabid dog when tipping a volcano bowl to my mouth. `Ona Tiki has obliged with this big monster.

I just wanted to let everyone know, tikitanked has been doing a most cool thing for me. This guy is virtually erupting with Aloha Spirit and as soon as these puppies are ready for purchase, I am going to support 'Ona Tiki to the best of my personal financial abilities, and will sing their praises to anyone who'll listen.

silicone molds?

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2003-11-12 23:09 ]

Aloha! Is that 70 ouncer, the same one that's a new addition to the back bar at Tiki Ti? Mike Sr. showed it to me and said that one of his regulars is getting into the mug business. Is that you? Neato! I hope they can come up with a drink to fill that.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

On 2003-11-13 10:56, weirduncletiki wrote:
Aloha! Is that 70 ouncer, the same one that's a new addition to the back bar at Tiki Ti? Mike Sr. showed it to me and said that one of his regulars is getting into the mug business. Is that you? Neato! I hope they can come up with a drink to fill that.

-Weird Uncle Tiki  

Yes, you have spotted our Zombie in it's "natural habitat". If they ever do fill that mug with rummy goodness, I hope someone brings a wheelbarrow to haul out the bodies.

We're very close to our launch, stay tuned.

Tiki Ti will probably be home to a number of our mugs, as long as Mike and Mike do not mind the room being taken up. The Zombie you saw was a protoype from a test firing, and is a good approximation of the final mug. The idea for `Ona Tiki was conceived at Tiki Ti, and Evil Mastermind and I have had a number of "creative" meetings and tested out a few of our mugs there.
Hope to see some TCers at Tiki Ti in December.
As far as a drink goes, I have been working on a special one for the Zombie. Evil Mastermind and I are coming up with new drinks for each of our mugs, the recipes will come with the specific mug and be up on the site later.

[ Edited by: tikitanked on 2003-11-13 19:06 ]

K
kauno posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2003 9:22 PM

"Holy volcanic tiki eruption Tikiman"! I'm totally digging those mugs. You guys sure have done a fine job. My favorite is Hugo, a solid 24 oz. rummy slammer. I know it says, color to be determined, but I have to say, that color is working already. When will you be releasing your wares? Wishing you guys lots of luck with you new business.

hey Kauno,
thanks for checking our mugs out. we hope to have them ready at the end of this month-early next month. we will update TC when they are available.
checked out your site, very nice. the lattern is very cool.
thanks again.

Hugo is the man. Tikitanked, you will be shipping to the UK won't you?

thanks

[ Edited by OceaOtica on 2023-04-29 20:58:58 ]

Pages: 1 18 replies