Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Tissue Box cover

Pages: 1 9 replies

Even though this is from Marshall Field's, it still looks pretty cool. Especially if you are an allergy suferrer like me.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008W6QS/qid=1064932685/sr=-5/ref=sr__5_etk-furniture/002-9611031-8123246?v=glance&s=home-garden&n=1057794

Yay! These used to only be available from Japan. (BUT - I'd say when tiki nasal tissue dispensers are available from Marshall Field's, we're DEFinitely hitting mainstream!!)

S

I might have to get on e just because it looks so stupid!

T

I have one of those from Japan - which reminds me, I haven't seen it since I moved!
Achoo!
I'll have to go through my dusty boxes to find it... it is quite the conversation piece!

I got one of those from one of my kiddies. It's OK I guess. Can't toss it out - my youngin' gave it to me.

Kids, you gotta love 'em (it's a law I think (?)).

NN2

I got on of those from my kids too for christmas last year.They were so excited they found something tiki, and now I can't
get rid of it

I cant believe anyone would want to get rid of such a thing! I am ordering one!!! I cannot wait to get one!

Hi

I live in Sydney, Australia & would like to get a Big Moai Tissue Dispenser (tiki head standing up). I have been trawling the net for the past couple of days but haven't found a store that sells them to Australia.

I did find the following link BUT as stated above they don't sell to Australia yet:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/office-toys/silly-office/big-maoi-tissue-dispenser/index.html

If anyone knows of a store that will ship to Australia (online or off line) please let me know, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Brett

Clearly a case of Moai ECTOPLASM emanating! Scary. Not a thing I'd put on my night stand...but wait, as the movie reveals, it's all an elaborate hoax!

But back to the classic lying down tissue box:
There actually is a good sized Aussie Tikiphile community on this board, I hope my post summons them. Maybe they can help.

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2009-05-07 12:00 ]

W

Target has a tiki tissue box that is similar. Type in "tiki" to search on Target.com. Dorky but kinda cool at the same time. Have to admit that I do own one.

WSWahine

Pages: 1 9 replies