Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki for Xmas? TC discount!

Pages: 1 4 replies

CA

Hello everyone,

Some of you on my email list already know that I have raised the price of my limited edition #34 Tiki to $400. http://tikimania.com/docs/bt_34.html

But I am extending the original offer of $250 + s/h (and CA taxes) to TikiCentral Members only through the month of Oct. You must have your money in by Oct 31st. The first 20 people to place an order will get there tiki before Xmas.

Sporting the “Shaka” AKA “Hang Loose” - ‘Hang Tiki’ is my tribute to the Surfing world. This tiki’s Fijian Tapa tattoos emulate the great surf spots like ’Tavarua’. Through other tattoos, the Motherland of Surf is also paid tribute to as well. The Hibiscus and the Sun on his hands assure a great life ahead of easy Surf.

The 'Hang Tiki' edition is currently being made by myself. It is 3' X 10" and is a sturdy resin cast. This limited edition sculpture would go for twice as much in an Art Gallery and much, much more for an Original.

ALL OF MY MANIC WHITTLING FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

Please send in check or money order

CA residents - $309.38

US residents - $290.00 (outside US - email for price)

to:

Bone Productions - PO Box 553 - Sunset Bch, CA 90742

PayPal to [email protected] add $9.00

Thanks,

STAY TIKI!!

With Christmas coming up, I'm a little tight on the tiki dough. Could I possibly make monthly tiki installments?

CA

Perhaps,
However the goal is to keep this all simple.
so a gather not go there for now.

T

Hey Crazy AL, remember me

Here's the pictures of this beauty. I had no idea this TiKi was Resin until my Wahine told me. Unbelievable detail on this, its a steel at that price, and if anybody would buy my tikis then I'd just transfer over those clams to you C' AL. Since I've been carving full time since summer, I've got a lot of tikis but no money, but as soon as I do, I'll have a C' AL in my collection.

CA

thanks for the props TikiT!

the money thing sucks....but tiki is hot and there people looking... (for deals) Bust out the quickies and sell em cheep... yu'll do good. save the qualiy ones for your Mom, or bud's birthday.

Still can't believe you hand finished that tiki right there before me eyes.

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2003-10-07 19:21 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies