Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Pre-Yard Sale Stuff for Sale or Trade

Pages: 1 8 replies

TC

As many of you may know, I just recently moved back to the States & into a new home. All the packing & unpacking & relocating has left me w/ stuff that I no longer desire. Thus, I’m going have a yard sale & put some things on eBay in the next few weeks. Before that, I thought I’d give you Centralites a chance to view my wares. Everything I list is for sale or trade. In addition to the stuff listed below, I’ve got some vintage clothing & other completely random things (but no furniture). Feel free to email or private message me w/ any questions & I’ll answer the best I can & will try to send pics of things too.

ALOHA SHIRTS:

I’ve got a lot in all sizes, including children’s. Many are vintage. Let me know your size & what sort of patterns, brands, etc. that you’re looking for & I’ll see what I got. I can promise you a very decent low price & a more than fair trade.

CDs ($2 each + postage):

Too many to list (but email or pm me what your interests are & I’ll let you know if I have anything that you might want). However, here are a few highlights:

· TOM WAITS: HEART OF SATURDAY NIGHT
· JONATHAN RICHMAN: SURRENDER TO JONATHAN
· VAN MORRISON: ASTRAL WEEKS
· OZOMATLI
· NEIL YOUNG: AFTER THE GOLD RUSH

BOOKS ($2.00 + postage):

Too many to list (but email or pm me what your interests are & I’ll let you know if I have anything that you might want). However, here are a few highlights:

· IRON CHEF: THE OFFICIAL BOOK
· GLORY DAYS (a Bruce Springsteen bio by Dave Marsh)
· BRITAIN: THE ROUGH GUIDE
· LONELY PLANET: HONG KONG, MACAU & GUANZHOU

MAGAZINES:

· 9 issues of THE ECONOMIST (w/ dates from October 2002 – July 2003) - $4 + postage for the lot.

· 7 issues of ARTHUR FROMMER’S BUDGET TRAVEL (from July 2000 – July 2001) – $4 + postage for the lot.

· 18 issues of NO QUARTER GIVEN (from January 2000 – November 2002). This may be a complete set. Make an offer.

NO QUARTER GIVEN is a bi-monthly periodical for PIRATE ENTHUSIASTS. Here’s the editor’s description:

“Whether ye be interested in the buccaneers and privateers of the Caribbean Sea, Elizabethan Sea Dogs, or Jean Laffite's pirates of Barataria, we'll be havin' something of interest to ya. This periodical of historical (and not-so-historical) merit will cover a broad range of sea adventurers, though focusing lavishly on the Golden Age of the buccaneers (based mainly in Tortuga, Port Royal, New Providence, the Spanish Main & Madagascar, during the 17th to early 18th C.).”

· A bunch of old funny animal comics (mostly WHITMAN’s but also some GOLD KEY & other). Let me know if you’re interested & I’ll supply a list.

· Stack of Musician-Related Materials - $5 for the lot - Including:

A bunch of SWEETWATER catalogues & directories;
MUSICIAN’S GUIDE TO TOURING & PROMOTION 2ND EDITION;
THE MUSICIAN’S ATLAS 2000;
MUSIC TECHNOLOGY BUYER’S GUIDE GEAR 2000;
MUSIC TECHNOLOGY BUYER’S GUIDE GEAR 2001;
MAXIMUM ROCK-N-ROLL’S BOOK YOUR OWN F**KIN’ LIFE # 7 (1999 EDITION).

RANDOM:

· 2 MINI SITING LADIES WINDOW STICKERS (like the ones seen on the mud flaps of stylish 18 wheelers) - $1 + postage.
· A FROGGER trucker’s cap (& a ton of other hats – let me know what you’re looking for & I’ll see what I got) – make an offer.
· An old transformer toy - $1 + postage.
· A BANANA SPLITS 2003 calendar - $3 + postage.
· Nice leather satchel - $10 + postage.

Thanks,
Tiki Chris

MC

I'll take the Iron Chef and Bruce Springstean books. Do you mind holding on to these until we see each other again? Or if not, please mail to: 132 Allen St. 3C NYC 10002
mahalo,
Manic Cat

TC

On 2003-10-02 11:33, manic cat wrote:
I'll take the Iron Chef and Bruce Springstean books. Do you mind holding on to these until we see each other again? Or if not, please mail to: 132 Allen St. 3C NYC 10002
mahalo,
Manic Cat

SOLD! check yr personal messages.

thanks,
chris

TC

hey. probably gonna nix the yard sale idea & just take the stuff to the salvation army (except for the aloha shirts & the no quarter given zines). i will probably do this tomorrow or friday. so, if anybody wants anything else let me know before the morning of thursday october 9.

Hey, what's the Transformer? I might be interested pending quality. Email me or post & I'll check in later.

On 2003-10-08 09:06, Evil Mastermind wrote:
Hey, what's the Transformer? I might be interested pending quality. Email me or post & I'll check in later.

i dunno. it's mostly gray w/ some black. the front is a red star. it's head is red & triangular w/ a black star across it's face (anarcho-bot?).

it doesn't really seem to transform into anything more than a square shape, but looks like it may attach to something(s) else.

it's in okay condition. i reckon its worth a buck + postage.

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-10-08 12:39 ]

Ya okay. Robots are good, so...

What's your address? I'll shoot you some $, or even Paypal. Email or PM.

TC

evil mastermind,
check your private messages.

by the way, you're not intending to use this robot for a diabolical plot to overthrow &/or destroy the world are you?

on second thought, don't answer that question.

Muhuhhuhuha... erm, um. cough
Nevermind.

Thanks for the robot hookup though!

Pages: 1 8 replies