Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

George W. Robertson RIP

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

George W. Robertson died today at his home in Anaheim, CA.

(I didn't know him and he never really did anything other than grocery clerk for Ralph's, but he's dead)

These things come in 3's. Who's next? The bagger? The Pharmacist?

So long George. Thanks for all the great sale prices.

-Z

A
Andrew posted on Thu, Oct 2, 2003 3:58 PM

I think I'm going to have to switch markets now, it won't be the same without G.W. around.
A

Bong, you crazyass braddah!

I shall remember him with sorrow next time a teenage 'tard breaks my eggs.

On 2003-10-02 18:41, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
I shall remember with sorrow next time a teenage 'tard breaks my eggs.

That sentence reminds me of an old girlfriend...

D

This story just seemed to fit. Death, breaking a couple of eggs and booze.

Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles

An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband. Who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight.
Police said the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.
"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police said.
"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."
Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, Ethiopia had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-10-03 13:33 ]

On 2003-10-03 11:21, DawnTiki wrote:
Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, Ethiopia

I learned at a tender age to never, repeat never, trust those women from the Wayu-Tuka district!

D

To embarrassed to seek medical attention?!?! Good Grief!

K

That would mean he qualifies for a Darwin Award!

http://universist.meetup.com

PK

I know death is fun and all but I read these posts to escape not to be constantly reminded that I am going to croak suddenly without have done anything really great except being head bagger at Vons. I worked at the Gap once too, that was cool.

K

Note to Hanford: Add Death to Tiki Central Verboten list!

http://universist.meetup.com

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-10-03 17:30 ]

TR

Lets hope the Nut Crusher lady doesnt team up with Loraina Bobbett...YEooOW!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies