Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Southern California 10/06/03 to 10/12/03 Events

Pages: 1 3 replies

Here's a reminder for those in the SoCal area for things happening this week of Monday 10/06 to Sunday 10/12:

• "Sparkles in Quick Sand" by Cherry Capri!
  • Hawaiian Eye on The GoodLife Network.
  • Costa Mesa Antique Show (tiki/hawaiiana finds?).
  • Sam's Seafood Polynesian Dinner & Show.
  • Keali'i Reichel Concert.
  • SABU & TIKIBELLE WEDDING!
  • The Cal Tikis at The Purple Orchid

Details on my schedule below, or just click here.

I was suprised you didn't list Teaseorama, there will be a few TC heads there.

Yeah, I try specifically to make it based on tiki/hawaiian performances, events, etc..

There are also tons of car shows, rockabilly shows, lowrider happenings, surf competitions, surf-related events I'd love to list, but because this is Tiki Central, I try to point out the "tiki stuff"! There are also tons of NoCal events that I have mailed/emailed to me too, but is too time consuming to include, and it does take quite a bit of time not only putting it on the calendar, but lots of times the info doesn't even have a phone, address, event price or even exact times (amazing, huh?) so I search that info out to, in order to be as thorough as possible.

Just my 2 coconuts worth.

I hear ya, but I think you should list every thing that happens every where, every time. If someone opens a bag of skittles I want it on the list!!! Ha, na just jiving ya. You got the best tiki events calendar around. You got stuff listed on ther quite often I otherwise would have had no idea about.

Pages: 1 3 replies