Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Estate Find!

Pages: 1 2 replies

Ok, I know its great finding a really cool tiki mug at a garage or estate sale, but for now I'll have to enjoy what I found last night at an estate sale locally. The really great part of the find was that all of the records you see were played maybe once or twice and 4 of them weren't even opened yet! AND it was only 10 bucks for the lot! Woooohooo! Oh, and yes I do have a record player!

Anyone else find any non-tiki mug items lately?

SugarCaddyDaddy

The 2 bottom record albums are 4-record sets!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-20 11:18 ]

Wow, what a haul! Let me know how the Andy Williams records are (ya know, there's not many places you can say something like that and not get looked at as though you were from another planet!)

:wink:

A

Good find SCD. When Shelley and I went to the Caliente Tropics Tiki Oasis we stoped by the bargain barn. We scored 20 cool vintage albums, some in very good shape. It took an hour and a half to go thru all the vinyl. I have over 100 albums, Exotica and hawaiian, and I listen to 'em as well. I like Andy Williams Album !. Oh, to answer your question about food at the Club Tiki at the Beau Rivage, yes they had some pupus, that's all. And I didn't see the Limbo Contest.
Al

Pages: 1 2 replies