Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Hale Tiki - Wishing it good luck.

Pages: 1 5 replies

Folks, I must regretfully inform that due to some of my own personal reasons and time conflicts, that unfortunately at this juncture I must withdraw my involvement in the Hale Tiki project. Although I will not be involved in the finished product I wish Brad and the project nothing but the best mana and many Alohas, and encourage all to come, have a Mai Tai, and see how it turns out. Mahalo! BK

On 2003-10-06 23:16, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Folks, I must regretfully inform that due to some of my own personal reasons and time conflicts, that unfortunately at this juncture I must withdraw my involvement in the Hale Tiki project. Although I will not be involved in the finished product I wish Brad and the project nothing but the best mana and many Alohas, and encourage all to come, have a Mai Tai, and see how it turns out. Mahalo! BK

Liar!

B

BK, You have given so much time and energy, not to mention Super carvings (that will live on forever)and artistic help beyond imagination that you deserve to go back to your Humm-Drumm life of collecting, Carving, building and testing new Rum Drinks. I'm sure HaleTiki will survive the better for your time spent there. I'm sure the Whole of TC owes you Big Time for the Fantastic Tiki Palace you have left behind.
Go home, Rest and then get back to the Humm Dr..u..mm....
Thanks
PS, I Still am working on my HaleTiki for Brad and It may be finished one day.

Benzart. Read the date on the top of the post. (unless you're messing with us cause I was just messing with BK)

B

Wood I do that.

On 2004-04-26 10:16, Benzart wrote:
Wood I do that.

Your sense of humor is grand!

Pages: 1 5 replies