Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

`Ona Tiki sneak preview part 2

Pages: 1 12 replies

O

hey everybody,
We are proud to give you a glimpse of our Hugo prototype. Also shown is another example of Coltrane that you can pick up the detail better on, and photos of some of the other features of our mugs. Hope you enjoy!

Hugo

Coltrane

O

mug name plaques

`Ona Tiki logo

M

Love your mugs, these and the others you posted, my favorite designs are always the simple Moai types you seem to favor. Put me on top of your list for one of each please;-), [email protected]

O

p.s. a friend of mine saw the mugs for the first time on Tikicentral and asked what the name Ona Tiki is about. Ona is the Hawaiian word for drunk or intoxicated, `Ona Tiki is both.

I agree with McDougal, the simple designs are the best and sign me up on your list. Also, when and where can we expect to buy these beauties? Is it only going to be an on line thing or can we go to our local retailer?

We will have many designs available on our website, and other versions and designs will be eBay exclusives. There will be limited runs of each type, and a steady influx of new designs as we go.
Thanks for the positive feedback. We're very close to being open for business, and moreover, we're happy and proud to contribute our designs to the greater tiki collective.

[ Edited by: Evil Mastermind on 2003-10-07 23:05 ]

These are some great designs, love the attention to detail. You got style! Look out Shag.

T

very well done! I heard the term Coltrane in "The Royal Tenenbaums" movie, What's yur version mean? :D

Thanks for the kind feedback.
Our mug is named Coltrane because we admire the jazz musician John Coltrane, and wanted to make a tribute of sorts to him.

In other words, we think Coltrane = cool.

[ Edited by: Evil Mastermind on 2003-10-09 16:20 ]

S
SES posted on Thu, Oct 9, 2003 4:45 PM

Love Coltrane! I've got his version of Eden Ahbez's "Nature Boy".

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:12 ]

O

had Coltrane's Ole' Coltrane on when i designed coltrane. Stellar Regions will also get the creative juices flowin.

I've been put in a trance of a different kind... uhg, sooo nice

I've been put in a trance of a different kind... uhg, sooo nice

Pages: 1 12 replies