Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Last minute hut warming party/BBQ/luau/arbor day celebration

Pages: 1 7 replies

oh wait scratch that last one. Escrow took much longer than I thought it would but I got the keys to my place on Monday and should be done getting moved in in a couple of days. So since I have a bunch of friends in town this weekend for Teaseorama, I am having a little hut warming party/BBQ/luau at my place on Sunday during the day. I am doing it during the day because the people who are in town for Teaseorama will be going to the Tease after party at night. so it will go on from about 12 - till whenever. I'm very sorry for the late notice but I was waiting until I got the keys to make any announcement. Geez I don't even remember my adress right now, I'll post it tomorroiw. But general location is on Gaviota, nearest major intersection is Anaheim BLVD and Cherry, in the city of Long Beach. I'll post the exact adress tomorrow wiuth a link to a yahoo map.

Johnny Velour, you have hosted a few of these can I hit you up for a basic list of booze that will be a must?

adress is:

1088 Gaviota Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813

map
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=JU_niOp_0Tpg2MQmApyVJthscBXM.9rCUT4-&csz=Long+Beach%2C+CA&country=us

[ Edited by: suicide_sam on 2003-10-08 15:07 ]

RUM

M

Congrats on your new living arrangement. Ownership is a nice thing.

I usually find beer is the choice for Sunday afternoon drinking. But it is good to have other stuff on hand as well. Rum, Vodka, you know what your friends like. Don't forget mixers, like juices, too.
You can't go wrong with a couple of barrels of whisky, but you already knew that.

Oh ya, I'll see you there.

congrats on the new hut ss!

M

Hey Suicide,
Welcome to di neighborhood.
I'll have to catch a glimpse of your casa another time.
2nd Sundays are never good for me... Arggg

Congrats

Hey folks Fred's BBQ is going to be postponed for a few weeks .

Pages: 1 7 replies