Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Atlanta Trader Vic's and "haunted house" friday night

Pages: 1 7 replies

K

My wife and I and a friend of hers are going to trader vic's and then Tribulation Trail, a Hell House sorta thing on friday night... if any atlanta area tiki philes want to go to the Tribulation Trail with us & TV's afterwards, post here or email me [email protected]
My wife is a PhD candidate at Emory working on secular and religious visions of the apocalypse, so this kinda thing is sorta research for her, but it's just good fun for nonacademic heathens too.

There's a section on "Tribulation Trail" here: http://www.religioustolerance.org/hallo_he.htm

Winner of the "Most Locked Topics" Award!

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-10-09 02:49 ]

I'm not trying to sound crazier than I am, but when the WTC was on fire, did anyone else see a "devil-like" face in the smoke rising above the towers?

K

I believe matt drudge had that picture up on his site for a while...
I can't say any more or I will be getting into Religion & Politics territory :)

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-10-08 10:34 ]

On 2003-10-08 10:34, kahukini wrote:
I can't say any more or I will be getting into Religion & Politics territory :)

Kahukini,

I think you're already there. I'd presume you can add 1 more to your "Most Locked Topics" trophy.

K

By order of Kahukini, no one is allowed to post to this thread unless they are from the Atlanta area and want to go to this thang friday night.

Thanks bong!

K
Kanaka posted on Wed, Oct 8, 2003 4:09 PM

I'm working till 10PM and usually head over to Trader Vic's right after work on Fridays so I'll be there from from around 10:15-Midnight. Don't know what your timetable for Vic's/haunted house is but maybe I'll see you.

Scotty

K

As it turns out we're going to TV's after rather than before, so it looks like I'll be seeing ya there scotty.

K

The thing is an hour long, and it's 40 minutes from there to TV's... I'm going at 8... Tickets are available via ticketmaster.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/115174

Pages: 1 7 replies