Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Chefgrey2 update

Pages: 1 3 replies

C

Aloha, All! Going to be in Oakland on Nov. 2nd and 16th both coming and going to Hawaii, so, anyone that would like to meet at TV-Emeryville or any of the Berkeley tiki bars, feel free to contact me, also, will be in Oahu and Maui in the two weeks between those dates, so anyone that wants to meet at La Mariana, (Gecko?) I'd more than welcome...Attention Chicago area TCers, I'll be moving up the day after Thanksgiving, so I'd like to meet those whom I haven't met yet, and touch base with those I briefly met last time I was there...Gotta start hitting the banks and scouring for location! A hui hou!, Grey

T

I would like to meet with you at Trader Vic's in Emeryville. Post a message as the date gets sooner because I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit). Perhaps we can talk you into opening a new polynesian restaurant in the Bay Area! Chicago already has enough tiki bars. :wink:

Grey... keep me updated on the move to Chicago and potential meetings... I am stock piling tiki wood for winter carving right now...

Aloha all, jab, will do...I'll post a couple of days before my wedding gets too lolo...lakesurfer...oh, absolutely...can't wait to meet you...I could use some good leads on apartments up there as well...Mahalo, Grey

Pages: 1 3 replies