Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I'll be at da Aloha stadium swapmeet 1 November

Pages: 1 8 replies

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Oct 13, 2003 4:22 AM

If there are any lurkers from Oahu dat like fo beef up da tiki collection, I'll be at da Aloha stadium swap meet in section 10 inner row. I'll have some tiki bars, black velvets, boobam frames(not boobam Ben) but boobam gecko frames and tikis plus small kine stuff fo da bar. I'm going to try to do it all of November but not fo sho? I gotta sleep in on Sundays ya so, maybe just on Sat'z only.

come by fo jus talk story if you broke! No worries beef curries!! I like fo hear stories, lies, wat'evas!

k'den
shoooootz

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Oct 13, 2003 4:28 AM

maybe I should have posted da kine on da tiki events ya? but its about collecting too!

I'm confused already...it's a "collecting event" ya!

I wish you good sales, Sir Gecko.

T

"Collecting" a tiki from Gecko IS an "Event"

...wishing I could go.

I

Whoah, blast from the past! After leaving Hawaii like 15 years ago, I never found a flea market on the mainland anywhere as big and bad ass as the Aloha Stadium market. I hope you sell well, bruddah.

Hey Gecko,
I'll be in Honolulu for 2 weeks begining on Nov. 3. If you gonna be out on the next Sat. I'll look for ya.
Aloha,
:tiki:

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Oct 17, 2003 5:04 PM

Eh howzit TR,

I'll be out there every Sat during the whole month. Probubly all of December too except for after the 25th. Let me know when you hit LaMariana I'll stop by and talk story with you if ya got da time....I'm always avail for wun drink.

Although Chucks get da bes MaiTais, LaMariana get da bes atmosphere. You can also see some of my work now at da Tiki's grill and bar at da Aston hotell in Waikiki.

Howzit Tikimug? you have 2 of my tikis already right. hope they're doin good for ya.

Sounds good Gecko,
I'll do my best to make it out to the swap and say howzit.
I usually do most of my drinking at Duke's. so I'd love to see LaMariana for a change.
Aloha,
:tiki:

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-06 18:57 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies