Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Shag Obsessive Compulsive Site(s)

Pages: 1 11 replies

B

[ Edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 19:57 ]

K

Very thorough and informative. Some sort of ebay pricing matrix might be easier to follow the current market values of each of his prints and artwork. Good job!

Scotty

Baron,

I'm new around here, too. As a Shag enthusiast, I appreciate your efforts. I do disagree with you regarding The Discerning Guests. It's a favorite of mine and has the spot of honor above my couch. Since I compulsively check ebay at least twice a day to see what Shag prints have gone up for auction, maybe you'll save me some work. Thanks.

Randy

JT

I have a Discerning Guest at home also (and one for sale) and think it is stunning to look at. The colors are vivid and the size dominates the room. A Palm Springs After Dark would be a nice compliment beside it.

I enjoy the site you set up even though you've given away some of my sources.

JT

I have a Discerning Guest at home also (and one for sale) and think it is stunning to look at. The colors are vivid and the size dominates the room. A Palm Springs After Dark would be a nice compliment beside it.

I enjoy the site you set up even though you've given away some of my sources.

C

On 2003-10-13 18:09, Scotty wrote:
Very thorough and informative. Some sort of ebay pricing matrix might be easier to follow the current market values of each of his prints and artwork. Good job!

Scotty

Well, there was Heatmizuh's site mentioned in this thread but it hasn't worked in a while.

eBay auction record for Shag print

Great site, I was looking for a site like that when I found Tiki Central. Now I'm horribly immersed in Tiki. I also love watching, tracking, laughing and participating in the SHAG mayhem over at ebay. Mahalo, keep it up, let me know you need help.

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:58 ]

K
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.