My desk is cluttered ... Hot Wheels tiki mugs yep

Pages: 1 2 54 replies

Most Excellent Dudes!

Congrats to SHAG, yesterday.

To Tiki Farm this eve..

And, to Hot Wheels tomorrow and beyond.

R

On 2003-10-21 10:18, Geeky Tiki wrote:
PS: Robinator! Ya gotta get a freakin' Tiki name to post here, dude. Robinator is SO Hot Wheels only!

How's this? :lol:

Rob

I thought 200 smackers was a little silly so I thought I'd pass. Then I happened to be on the internet around 6 o'clock and figured what the hell. Now I'm really hoping I get one. Go figure.

E

WOW! Congrats to Shag and Tikifarms. The pieces sold out in 32 seconds. Thats a record even in HW land.

Amy

"love them tiki mugs"

Now, if you'll kindly direct your browsers to http://www.ebay.com to watch the lunacy continue... :lol:

TB

Congrats to all who got the set, damn, i really wish i could have got it two but to close to xmas. The Hot Wheel Car looks great, i use have a big collection of them when i was a kid, but half of them are buried in my backyard & my mom thru the rest of them away when i wasnt lookin.

E

I think the set rocks. Totally. I do not collect anything except Coco Joes and old mugs (and repros, thanx Holden!), but I loved HW as a kid, and there is enough of that kid left to think (and I quote): "Wow, neat-o!" Would I pay 200 clams? Nay, brethren. Still...neat-o. Kudos to Shag and Tiki Farm.

:)
em

Pages: 1 2 54 replies