Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Mr Denny says go check out his new CD

Pages: 1 2 replies

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Oct 14, 2003 1:55 AM

It's his music he did a while back that just came out for the public only under the "Collectors Choice Catalog". if you look that up in the search engine you should pick up the url there. I don't know the site but I'm sure someone here can post it on this thread.

I haven't herd the whole cd yet, I played it in my truck leaving his house this evening. I like it because after the song is over he introduces the next song and tells you which album its from and stuff li'dat. It's his only live recording ever. He sounds real young in it. I think you'll love it Sven.

It's called "Baked Alaska" and was done in Alaska for I think some soldiers that were stationed there. He said he only played it for friends at the house but someone got word of it and wanted to release it on CD. The only thing is it's only available threw that site.

cover

otherside of the cover

ok I'm looking at the cd and it says http://www.collectorschoicemusic.com

I recomend it. 17 songs total. some familiar songs on it but you gotta check it out. Mr.Denny says collectors choice isn't doing a very great job on getting the word out so it has hardly sold. He said we here at TC will like it.

go check it out. If you have any questions I may not be able to answer them right away because I work all day till da sun goes down then I'm pretty tired and go to sleep so, I don't know when I'll be back on TC. But take my word for it, what little I have herd I think it's a must have cd for the collection.

Aloha

p.s Al&Shel I got your albums signed. email me your addy. I'll get them out sometime this week. heres some pics.

his new Gecko Tiki. I used the other camera to take with me and him. This is just a single shot I took with the digital.

Al he signed them seperate. One for you and one for Shely. this one reads to Al.

this to Shel

bye

S
SES posted on Tue, Oct 14, 2003 2:11 AM

Mike,

You tiki looks like it was meant for that spot in Denny's home. Destiny.

Pages: 1 2 replies