Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

OT Suzy Wong's Halloween Cake!

Pages: 1 7 replies

S

OT, but season appropriate! Just figured out how to post a picture.
(I made this for my son's school (music dept). Someone bought it for 20.00. Worth the effort)

[ Edited by: suzywong on 2003-10-16 17:29 ]

Wow! Must be a low calorie cake! I can't even see how it could be fattening! (literally!).

Suzy, TC doesn't store pictures (actually, Hanford has temporarily disabled loading to the TC gallery because the space is being filled up and there are some minor problems with the gallery software), so you do have to upload them to a server like Shutterfly. I see under "properties" for this picture that you have the photo link going direct to your computer, but unfortunately, no one will be able to see the picture except you.

As you can see by the number of hits to this message, we all would love to see this cake.

Hope this helps.

T

What do you mean? I can see the cake! It's a little tiny square cake with a little red circle and an icing 'X' in the middle, right?

On 2003-10-16 13:27, tikifish wrote:
It's a little tiny square cake with a little red circle and an icing 'X' in the middle, right?

Treasure Island cake- X marks the spot!

-Z

S

Hi SugarCaddyDaddy,
Thanks! I have uploaded(?) them to shutterfly.

Did I do it correctly?

[ Edited by: suzywong on 2003-10-16 17:30 ]

That's really cute. Nice one with the pretzel fence and gummis...

Yeah! You did it! Cool cake!

Cool Cake!

Aaaahh, memories...
My mom made me a halloween birthday cake for my 6th birthday/costume party (Oct.23, if anyone's buying presents) back when you'd invite the whole class over. One of my fondest B-day memories- and it was a damn cool cake too.

-Z

Pages: 1 7 replies