Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Re: Aisletiki

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

I am curious as to the community's experiences
in ordering from Aisletiki/Aisle 5 Enterprises.I have had an order pending for a month now with no response to emails and no current phone number to call.I would like to hear any feedback,positive or negative regarding this company before I take this any further.Thanks!

TK~

Welcome to Tiki Central.

I personally have not had any experience with AisleTiki/Aisle 5, but the BBB Report on Aisle 5 Enterprises seems to be in a 'satisfactory' state. There is, however, a different number on the above link, so try it and see if it is the same business.

No correspondence from a company on a customer's order definitely is not good business. Exhaust all sources for contacting them and, if you are still not having any luck, then submit a complaint to the BBB and hopefully they can help someway.

Just my 2 coconuts worth.

R

Wow I am surprised to hear this as I have bought plenty of goodies from him and always had GREAT service. Things came lightning fast and when I ordered big he would throw in some freebie goodies (stickers etc.).

T

Good news to report.I finally recieved an answer to my emails and was assured that my order would ship ASAP.They apparently are going through some issues with thier server and are working it out.So if all is well I will finally get my collection of mugs and such.Whew..I was getting a little worried.
Thanks for the feedback.

aisle tiki is one of a handful of tiki farm e-tailers and the bulk of his line is our products. our supply/demand is a good bulk of his problem but we are VERY close at hand on being caught-up. The aisle owner - Cedric - is a straight-up, real good guy and you should always trust his efforts. should you order our wares from him and have problems with delivery, call me and i will work on each of your orders individually w/cedric.
thanks-
Holden

Now that is great customer service Holden. No wonder you are a success.

Cedric was kind enough to email personally to explain the problem and assure me that all would be taken care of.He seems straight forward and that is good enough for me.This having been my first order with them and a fairly sizeable one at that,I was a little concerned when there was no product or communication.That all seems to be resolved and I look forward to doing more business with them in the future..I would like to thank everyone for thier favorable feedback..Cheers..

Pages: 1 6 replies