Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

R.I.P. Rerun

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Hey hey hey!
From E! online
Berry, who portrayed the beret-wearing, suspender-clad teen known as Rerun on the 1976-79 series and was rarely without his signature accessories during the nearly quarter-century since, was found dead in his Los Angeles apartment Tuesday, E! has learned. He was 52.

Berry's agent, Arlene Thorton, says the actor died in his bed sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning. The Los Angeles coroner is planning to perform an autopsy to determine cause of death. There were no signs of foul play, Thorton said.

Berry's pastor told Alabama's Huntsville Times that the diabetes-afflicted TV star suffered a stroke prior to their last visit in August.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-10-22 19:10 ]

T

I can't access the link you set up but I'm guessing that "re-run" passed away? How sad and I wonder from what? He wasn't my favorite actor however I saw him a few months ago on the show Star Dates. He'd lost a lot of weight from his earlier days and was still a crack up to watch. What a tragedy.

S

It was actually Dwayne that said "hey hey hey"...not Rerun.

(Damn why do I know that?!?)

...but the smooth dance moves were all Rerun.

I'd heard a rumor that he changed his name to "Special Encore Presentation" sometime in the early 90's.

Pages: 1 4 replies