Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

1st Annual Tiki Halloween Bash in Palm Springs

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hipster Promotions in Palm Springs, California is hosting the 1st annual TIKI HALLOWEEN BASH Friday October 31st, 2003, from 8pm - 2am at the PALM SPRINGS RIVIERA RESORT Ballroom.

Senior Amore will be spinning tunes that evening with two separate rooms. FYI, Cherry Capri and the Thurston Howlies (as well as the band Ornament) will not be performing as noted on the web site and on several of the show card flyers around Palm Springs. There will be costume contests, go-go girls, door prizes (SHAG merchandise) and 100 limited edition TIKIFARM mugs to commemorate the evening. My guess is that the Callente Tropics will be offering some good rates for those of you that would like to make a weekend of it. Also, don't forget to check out M Modern Gallery while in Palm Springs to view Cherry Capri's Orginal Painting show entitled "Come for Sun Swim Fun". She has painted her version of vintage matchbooks depicting cool modern structures from Palm Springs.
Hopefully, we'll see you TC'ers there.

Advanced Tickets are sold out, however, there should be plenty of tickets available at the door. General Admission is $20.00 at the door and VIP tickets will be $50.00 at the door for this event.

The address for the PALM SPRINGS RIVIERA RESORT is 1600 N. Indian Canyon, Palm Springs, CA 92262. The web site on the event is http://www.hipsterpromotions.com and event cards can be found at many of the merchants stores in Palm Springs.

There should be plenty of tickets available at the door....Will there be plenty of ticket available? When you say plenty, how many does that mean? I would love to go, but I live almost 2 hours from Palm Springs. I would hate to drive down there to only be turned away. PLMK

Hi Atomicchick (Great Name!),
The room can accomodate up to 3,000 people and the party was set for roughly 500 - 1,500 people. Therefore, there shouldn't be anyone turned away that wants to attend. If any TC'ers run into any type of problem at the door, simply ask to speak with either Jay or Michael of Hipster Promotions and they will ensure that you and your guests can purchase tickets and get in regardless of head count.

Pages: 1 3 replies