Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Liza Minnelli has Sinusitus

Pages: 1 15 replies

I regret to inform all that Liza minnelli has sinusitus - her sinus will be sorely dripped.

I think the Man-Beater is just getting what she deserve. Poor David Gest never stood a chance! If it's true of course!

If those 2 can't make marriage work, who can?

Can you Bigamy?(
(AKA - The Addams Family)

On 2003-10-23 12:36, Unga Bunga wrote:
Can you Bigamy?(
(AKA - The Addams Family)

Good God white people all look weird!

What you can't see in the picture is Michael and David are holding hands behind Liza's back.

Wow! There's a plastic surgeon or two out there that are about 2 to 3 million dollars richer because of those 4 people.

Speaking of actors, I remember a few years back when The Grammy Awards (or whatever they call it) was on they featured all the actors and actresses who had won Oscars (the ones that were alive Bong), and they were all sitting in their places as the camera slowly panned across the room featuring each one individually. I kept thinking how strange they looked. They really didn't look right. Then I figured it out. 99% of them had face lifts. It was scary and unnerving.

Why do they call it the Grammy's? That's what I called my grandparents.

Dangit, it's the Academy Awards not the Grammy's. :drink:

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-10-23 18:05 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-10-23 22:19 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-10-23 22:20 ]

E

I gave up on the Grammys the year Michael Bolton took Best Soul/R&B artist over Aaron Neville.

(insert pathetic, violent retching and gagging, weeping and puking sounds here),
emspace.

J

It took Carlos Santana how long to win a Grammy? and he had team up with a band named after boxing shorts to do it!!!

Rock is Dead!!!!

T

The most revolting thig I have ever seen in my life (besides foreign objects in dog feces) was David Gest's corpse=like face kissing Liza at the altar. It was very obvious he was trying to show that he really WAS attracted to her, and he really WASN'T an alien, so he damn near chewed her face off. It looked like a chihuahua trying to eat a corn of cob. It was so bad even poor deluded Liza pushed him away!

tell us more about the foreign objects in dog feces!

T

http://www.watchingyou.com/poop.html

I think this site will satisfy your curiosity!

Oh m'god tikifish, that like totally barfed me out!

This one raised a few questions with me...

Pages: 1 15 replies