Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

AD: wtb Dyno Tiki Bike wanted

Pages: 1 7 replies

Needn't be mint as I will be putting it to use. Have lots of cool Tiki to trade or cash. Need it soon! Can paypal the $ today. 954-956-1794

I got one that is not new which I use a whole lot. has a flat and the light up tiki is busted (drunk drivin).otherwise it's in very good cond.oh and you gotta pick it up in miami. if interested email me at [email protected], Kreepy jaksin

Sounds good, I emailed you.

An odd thing happened to me on Jan 1, 2003. I was doing my morning run and can upon a 4 or 5 ince florescent green tiki on the street.

It looked as though it had been broken off at the base. I noticed other broken pieces of something around the area.

I figured it was a sign that 2003 would be an exceptional tiki year, which it has been, as soon as I picked it up.

A few weeks later Al saw it and told me with was from the Dyno tiki bike. Must have been a Mai Tai induced accident.

yeah bong, man ma first axcident on the taboo tiki bike was the end of the neon green muderfugger...mcdougal got yer email will send ya the pics tonight,,laters jaksin

My first Tiki was found while enjoying my morning run a couple years ago. Was a coco joe's guy about 3 inches, have lost him since and he didn't contribute to my current fascination. Didn't get another Tiki until a Munktiki mug caught my eye half a year ago. You still have the broken off Tiki? Might need one and have some Tiki to trade.

I should have that broken piece around here somewhere....jaksin

Hey Jaksin, didn't get your email yet, it's ok no rush, but I do want your bike. Be out of town until Nov 5 (NYC!), will talk to you then if you are still interested. Have a custom Tiki cruiser I'm building myself that would look great beside it.
-Higi

Pages: 1 7 replies