Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

eBay bargain -- better get on this one quick!

Pages: 1 21 replies

R
Rain posted on Tue, Oct 28, 2003 9:17 AM

?!?

can you really generate H[sub]2[/sub] from oil? hm.

It's similar to the one in my garage...expect mine's BIGGER (and it's yellow)

"step right up, step right up
Never needs winding, never needs winding,
it slices, it dices, it doubles on sax..."

sorry, the text brought to mind a little Tom Waits

"the large print givith & the small print taketh away..."

-Z

A sucker born every minute.

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-10-28 11:19 ]

i was going to buy it, but i am saving my money for a cardboard standup of ernest borgnine instead.

You know, I was going to buy this for the mrs., but I figured that with the laser pen, the telescope, and cloaking device; it would probably sit around after a few months and collect dust. So we've decided to hold off and wait untill someone else makes one and the price comes down.
Actually we found out that focusing the laser pen through the telescope really can annoy the neighbors.
Oh well, there's always Santa to ask.

he's sold a few more of these thing-a-ma-gigs. they only went for around $15-20.

Our Future is not coming - it is Here!

???

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-10-28 13:26 ]

i have found that a chia pet can do the same thing, but is a better bargain at $6.95.

But will it tickle my ass?

On 2003-10-28 18:39, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
But will it tickle my ass?

quote from the auction page:

"... particle accelerator ... coupled with electric motor technology ... "

if that don't tickle yer ass, i don't know what will!

yee haw.

I think i'm going to buy it and use it as a fish tank. I can already hear the wife nagging about me overspending again.

Umm...everyone...correct me if I'm wrong, but did you actually read what it says? I believe he is merely selling "the rights to the patent" and a small percentage of the royalties, IF and WHEN this item is actually made and sold.

Just my (patent to) 2 coconuts worth.

On 2003-10-29 09:18, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Umm...everyone...correct me if I'm wrong, but did you actually read what it says? I believe he is merely selling "the rights to the patent" and a small percentage of the royalties, IF and WHEN this item is actually made and sold.

Just my (patent to) 2 coconuts worth.

so much for the ass ticklin'!

It would look good mounted on a codpiece for an 80's heavy metal singer.

I think it's similar to a mobile electro-nuclear power plant such as those used on submarines. Could come in handy if the power grid goes down and you need to fire up your mix-master. Or you could just swizzle your drink and save $95 million.

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff on 2003-10-29 12:50 ]

Marvin has a better one.
http://www.gargaro.com/MaRvInWaVs/pew36.wav

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-10-29 15:42 ]

E

I like how the whole webpage reminds me of the photocopied posters by paranoid-schizos one sees here and there about the town...pages and pages of drivel that only the terminally bored could ever have time to read...

em.

I love how it says it can extract "H2 O from Water." This could be very handy whenever you need to make some instant water.:wink:

J
jonboy posted on Mon, Nov 3, 2003 6:32 PM

I was going to buy it but the seller doesnt take PAypal. Then I noticed, the generator looks just like the electric motor listed in his other auctions! Could this be a scam? no way, the seller has a 100% feedback rating!!

E
ecm posted on Tue, Nov 18, 2003 7:04 PM

ahh..it's no big deal , i had one , and threw it out...it didn't work worth crap

Damn, bidding has ended!!! And I was just reaching for my wallet!

Pages: 1 21 replies